• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Tradewinds & FA News

9 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

If it weren’t for Mahomes, Kelce, and Chris Jones, the Chiefs would probably be a shell of itself currently and the butt of a lot more heat from across the NFL.

So other than arguably the GOAT TE, a young QB on the GOAT track, and a future HOF DL? That's all we need? Hell, piece of cake. LOL

35 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

So other than arguably the GOAT TE, a young QB on the GOAT track, and a future HOF DL? That's all we need? Hell, piece of cake. LOL

Sometimes it’s how the cards fall…wasn’t enough for their vote tonight however.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No way Travis Kelce is the GOAT TE. He is definitely a great player but I dont see how he can be a Tony Gonzales or a Shannon Sharpe. 

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 2

11 minutes ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

Texans getting: 

Diggs 

2024 6th

2025 5th 

Bills

2024 2nd

I know he's 30 and going to probably demand a new top dollar extension but sheesh.

damn, i usually have a pretty strong stance one way or another on trades like this but not sure what to think. on one side, only giving up a 2nd seems like a steal, but on the other side you have to give a cranky 30 year old who demands the ball 30M per year. 

• Pie 2