• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons now winning the division

2 minutes ago, Lemory said:

Someone said Kirk Cousins is a generational bag getter

I'd say he is in the running for #2

nobody messing with the GOAT.  Sam Bradford. 

• Pie 2

they probably will but I don't think Kirk is good enough to win a superbowl. so they are liking going to get their ass kicked in round one by Detroit and then be in purgatory for a few more years. 

9 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Kirk is way better than Carr.

Kirk   He threw for 39,471 yards and 270 touchdowns. He was selected to play in 4 Pro Bowls.

Derek : He has thrown for 39,100 yards and 242 touchdowns. He was selected to play in 4 Pro Bowls.

Same fuging guy.....

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 3

And...

Winning this division really doesn't mean much. That is like being crowned a dwarf among midgets...

And giving Cousins a 4 year dear is pretty crazy at his age + coming off a major injury. I see a lot of dead cap when they probably cut him after year 3.

Regardless, it doesn't change our plans. Get rid of bloated contracts/dead weight players, acquire draft picks if possible, and embrace the tank. We should have our new QB come draft time next year.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, SOJA said:

they probably will but I don't think Kirk is good enough to win a superbowl. so they are liking going to get their ass kicked in round one by Detroit and then be in purgatory for a few more years. 

Of course they're not winning a Super Bowl.  That's another stratosphere from being able to win the worst division in the NFL.

14 minutes ago, CRA said:

I'd say he is in the running for #2

nobody messing with the GOAT.  Sam Bradford. 

Bradford had an unfair advantage before rookie scale contracts were set. It's definitely Cousins.