• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC Moore and Burns = Bryce Young, 2nd and 5th round picks.

Eazy-E

I’m at a loss for words. fug you David Tepper and thanks for making it easy to say goodbye to the Panthers and the NFL.

At least I still have the Hurricanes and Hornets to cheer for.

• Pie 6

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

damn, just damn

By the time we recover from this mess we will either have to pay Bryce Young or look at drafting his replacement. The entire point of having a QB on a rookie contract is being able to pay and retain your high end talent.

This is NFL purgatory and I’m not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Don't worry. Based on our recent track record it'll be way more depressing when we see what we turn this 2nd and 5th into.

Oh that 5th is going straight to the practice squad….then out the door in 2 years tops.

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

By the time we recover from this mess we will either have to pay Bryce Young or look at drafting his replacement. The entire point of having a QB on a rookie contract is being able to pay and retain your high end talent.

This is NFL purgatory and I’m not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Because there is no light. The light from the star that is success is so distant from this franchise it will take light years to reach us. We will all be dead before the franchise even gets to rock bottom, with another 20+ years after that until we sniff the playoffs again. Bryce Young’s great grandchildren will be old enough to play for the Panthers by the time this team gets out from underneath all of these moves. 

Spend your Sundays going to church or taking up a new hobby. I personally have learned how to play guitar, sew, cook, and done some pretty badass woodworking with the time I have spent not watching the Panthers. I mean don’t get me wrong, they play on the tv in my garage, but it’s in the background and on mute so I can enjoy other things in life. 

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy clothing or memorabilia or tickets or TV packages that benefit the team. All you can do is hope Tepper loses so much money in a year that he has to sell it. Then at least we will only be 3 generations away from a winning team instead of 4 or 5. 

Success!

7 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Because there is no light. The light from the star that is success is so distant from this franchise it will take light years to reach us. We will all be dead before the franchise even gets to rock bottom, with another 20+ years after that until we sniff the playoffs again. Bryce Young’s great grandchildren will be old enough to play for the Panthers by the time this team gets out from underneath all of these moves. 

Spend your Sundays going to church or taking up a new hobby. I personally have learned how to play guitar, sew, cook, and done some pretty badass woodworking with the time I have spent not watching the Panthers. I mean don’t get me wrong, they play on the tv in my garage, but it’s in the background and on mute so I can enjoy other things in life. 

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy clothing or memorabilia or tickets or TV packages that benefit the team. All you can do is hope Tepper loses so much money in a year that he has to sell it. Then at least we will only be 3 generations away from a winning team instead of 4 or 5. 

Success!

The fact that the Hornets have been more successful and now have a brighter future since Tepper bought the Panthers is just really hard to fathom.

• Beer 2