• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do you feel about this team in gif form only?

58 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I like tuna in the can. That and crackers and occasionally ramen when I could get some hot water kept me alive when I had to live in my car in my 20s. It smells like survival.

Only way I eat tuna in a can is on some toasted bread with pepper jack cheese. Tuna melt is the only way!

13 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Only way I eat tuna in a can is on some toasted bread with pepper jack cheese. Tuna melt is the only way!

Oh I do love me a tuna melt. Any kind of cheese will do. That was living large for a while for me.

Seriously, when you're struggling like I was back in the day and you're tired of ramen my two go-to's were tuna melt on toasted bread and a microwaved baked potato with a slice of cheese and bacon bits. Texas Pete liberally on both.

If never want to go through that time again, but I remember those bright spot meals.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Oh I do love me a tuna melt. Any kind of cheese will do. That was living large for a while for me.

Seriously, when you're struggling like I was back in the day and you're tired of ramen my two go-to's were tuna melt on toasted bread and a microwaved baked potato with a slice of cheese and bacon bits. Texas Pete liberally on both.

If never want to go through that time again, but I remember those bright spot meals.

Yeah every now and then I will have a struggle meal just to remind me of the tougher times I had growing up. I also grew up on Ramen, Treet meat, Potted meat, bologna. Man those were the times. 

Edited by CamWhoaaCam
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah every now and then I will have a struggle meal just to remind me of the tougher times I had growing up. I also grew up on Ramen, Trat meat, Potted meat, bologna. Man those were the times. 

I think we all need to re-embrace the struggle intentionally from time to time because it's way too easy to turn into weak and  entitled spoiled bitches after you get through it. I did.

Embrace hardship. Look for it. Because that's when you really live.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, rayzor said:

Been there too man. I remember once I had a box of kraft mac n cheese, the good poo with the powder that turned your fingers orange, and some knock off spam and I thought I was the king. At least until later that night when I was in the truck stop bathroom so long someone actually knocked on the door to ask if I was still alive. Ahhh good times... 

9 hours ago, CRA said:

some of b.  The internet purged two of my favorite Panther coach gifs. 

The Ron Rivera/Star press conference where it pans to him standing by the wall

The classic Matt Rhule shrug 

If you posted them here you can just insert existing attachment