• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign LB Josey Jewell

Drafting any of Peyton Wilson, Cedric Gray, Jeremiah Trotter, or James Williams will help solidify our LB corp moving forward. 

I’m hoping we can snag one of them in the 4th. James Williams is one of the more talented defensive football players in the draft imo. 6’4, 230 and hits like a hammer. Take him out of the safety role where he sometimes gets lost in coverage and let him be Luvu’s replacement. Jewell for Shaq and Williams for Luvu. 

Edited by ECHornet
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I thought it said Josey Wells at first glance. It was before my time but I remember the name and seeing that across my TV screen over the years at some point as I flipped through channels.

image.jpg

Great movie.  Has some of the best one liners ever.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Great movie.  Has some of the best one liners ever.

Guess I need to watch it then. I always thought Eastwood in the 90's cowboy movie 'Unforgiven' was awesome. Loved the ending when he killed the hell out of the guys in the bar including Gene Hackman. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Guess I need to watch it then. I always thought Eastwood in the 90's cowboy movie 'Unforgiven' was awesome. Loved the ending when he killed the hell out of the guys in the bar including Gene Hackman. 

It's not one of his spaghetti westerns that he came to fame in so it really good if you are a Eastwood fan. Although 'A Fist Full of Dollars'  was was a good movie in a cult classic sense. Anyway, you have to check out The Outlaw Josey Whales. I still watch it when see it on even though I've watched it at least 20 times.

5 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

It's not one of his spaghetti westerns that he came to fame in so it really good if you are a Eastwood fan. Although 'A Fist Full of Dollars'  was was a good movie in a cult classic sense. Anyway, you have to check out The Outlaw Josey Whales. I still watch it when see it on even though I've watched it at least 20 times.

High Five Step Brothers GIF by MOODMAN