• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jordan Fuller to sign with Panthers

jfra78

3 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Morgan went from looking like he's in over is head to looking competent in one week

After most people here praising fitterer last year and before making trades and signings before seeing it play out on the field,  I'm not going to say hes looking competent until I can see the results 

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Pie 5

I saw a video of Cooper Dejean (CB-Iowa) playing basketball, and man…I wouldn’t be able to pass up on him, even with C, DE, WR as the main need. Crazy athletic. Our backfield would be nice, if they stayed healthy. He’s projected late 1st though. 

25 minutes ago, RJK said:

I know we still don’t have a pass rush but I’m not hating the way the D is shaping up 

I agree, and that’ll be our weakest area this season…BUT, it sets us up for a DE splash signing in ‘25 with our cap space.  PLUS, if we have a high first round pick, we can also get a stud rookie DE on a rookie contract.  That’ll stagger the money flow for 4+ years, and solidify the defensive line.  

By this time next year, this rebuild can potentially be looking really damn good.  With the cap room in ‘25, we’ll also be able to sign some of these guys to longer term deals should their play demand it this year. 

In the meantime, it’s critical for us to add 3+ starters in this years draft.  

If it works, and we won’t know that for 2+ years and the jury is out, Morgan will be crowned King of the Queen City. 

• Beer 3

Josh Allen, Haason Reddick, Trey Hendrickson, Shaq Barrett, Demarcus Lawrence, Josh Sweat, and whoever is on the trade block. 

Really if we have a decent showing from Wonnum, Chaisson provides depth, and we draft a guy in the 2nd or 3rd, our 1st will probably be an Edge next season. The WR market looks a lot better than the Edge market in 25.

1 minute ago, pantherclaw said:

In fairness. Only huddlers thought Morgan was in over his head. 

In fairness we’ve been drinking the koolaid every offseason for the last 5 years and getting our souls crushed come game time. I’m liking there seems to be a coherent plan but let’s wait and see if they can get out of the basement before we start crowning anyone 

• Pie 6