• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brycs's dad picks between Keon, Ladd, AD & X

In my view, based on fundamentals, hands, intelligence, and previous success, I would say that Ladd has the least chance to be a bust.  I think, if we stay with Bryce, he might be what Bryce needs more than some of the others.  The others may have higher upsides by a little, but Bryce needs weapons and success in 2024, and I think Ladd could play sooner. 

• Pie 3

3 hours ago, top dawg said:

Such hate.

I should've known.

Can't even respect the kid's father? I'd say that he raised a fine young man. 

I assumed this was posted to spark outrage at someone other than a Huddler having an opinion.

3 hours ago, top dawg said:

Such hate.

I should've known.

Why do we have to respect his nfl takes? We don’t even respect ex scouts in the nfl, but have to respect someone’s dad’s takes? If you want to say respect everyone, then fine, but I fail to see why Bryce dad deserves special treatment 

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, Panthers8969 said:

Why do we have to respect his nfl takes? We don’t even respect ex scouts in the nfl, but have to respect someone’s dad’s takes? If you want to say respect everyone, then fine, but I fail to see why Bryce dad deserves special treatment 

To me at least, it's funny to see BigKat and Oldman suggesting others should keep their opinions to themselves 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

52 minutes ago, csx said:

I assumed this was posted to spark outrage at someone other than a Huddler having an opinion.

I didn't have any idea that Huddlers would be so sardonic at the mention of a player's dad choosing a receiver that he would like playing with his son. That was my bad. I actually posted it to spark a discussion about Legette and the other receivers. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

In my view, based on fundamentals, hands, intelligence, and previous success, I would say that Ladd has the least chance to be a bust.  I think, if we stay with Bryce, he might be what Bryce needs more than some of the others.  The others may have higher upsides by a little, but Bryce needs weapons and success in 2024, and I think Ladd could play sooner. 

I was talking to someone about this earlier and they had a good point. If we play in extending Diontae then Ladd makes less sense as they are similar players. I’ve been leaning towards AD lately but I’d be shocked if he is there at 33. The most ideal is a big bodied WR X type WR. A speedy deep threat would work too. 

57 minutes ago, Panthers8969 said:

You don't have to "respect" the man's takes, but you (as "you" in general) so don't have to make decidedly cheeky and unrelated remarks. It's childish to be perfectly honest.

4 hours ago, top dawg said:

Such hate.

I should've known.

Man, I want young to be good because then we have a franchise QB, but I also want him to be good so everyone that jumped down his throat in this fandom can be shamed for all eternity for giving up on a player less than a year into his rookie season.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

I was talking to someone about this earlier and they had a good point. If we play in extending Diontae then Ladd makes less sense as they are similar players. I’ve been leaning towards AD lately but I’d be shocked if he is there at 33. The most ideal is a big bodied WR X type WR. A speedy deep threat would work too. 

I mentioned that in this thread and another one last week, but at the end of the day, two excellent route runners, one having legit speed is not a bad thing to have, as a matter of fact it could make for a nightmare for the opposition. That being said, a bigger, taller, faster prototypical receiver has theoretical advantages over a smaller one (except if you're like AB, Tyreek, Waddle, Olave, OBJ, etc.).

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I mentioned that in this thread and another one last week, but at the end of the day, two excellent route runners, one having legit speed is not a bad thing to have, as a matter of fact it could make for a nightmare for the opposition. That being said, a bigger, taller, faster prototypical receiver has theoretical advantages over a smaller one (except if you're like AB, Tyreek, Waddle, Olave, OBJ, etc.).

Yeah like I’d prefer a big redzone threat or a deep jump ball WR or a fast deep threat to keep the defense honest. These players can really open up an offense. Again I won’t be mad with Ladd and I think he has a high floor as @MHS831said.

37 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Wonder how he feels about the huddle saying his son sucks. 

Comes with the territory.

He shouldn't care. We're all anonymous idiots who think we know more than we do with opinions and a platform.