• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is the OL Set with 8 Players?

MHS831

5 minutes ago, rayzor said:

yeah i'm not happy with it. can't imagine that they are settled on it as well. 

i'm thinking it's probably likely that one of the first 2 picks will be a center because i don't think there's much in the way of FA OCs out there and they are probably going to want someone who could at least compete for the starting job.

I take it the most pressing needs are a true center, another edge rusher with some potential to get to the QB? I know WR and TE would be nice as well but I don't see many TE's worth it so probably just WR.  Maybe another CB too? 

Center with first pick, WR with second 2nd rounder and edge rusher in third?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I don’t think there is any chance we will carry only 8 OL. That's one position that racks up the most injuries.

If we did, I would have a few on the PS.  The chart provided makes me feel better because it demonstrates how we could sustain a few injuries and still have a quality OL.  If a G goes out, we have BC to step in.  A T? We now have Nijman.  If Nijman goes down, we can move BC over and replace him with Mays.  Heck, if we lost a T and G, we'd be better off than our starting OL last year.  But yeah, we tend to get injured a lot up front, so I would definitely have some depth on the PS.

Heck, I could even see a scenario wherein a G goes down and the move Ickey inside, replacing him with Nijman and BC.  We have a lot of options.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, Panfan35 said:

What could be in the cards is trading our 2 2nd round picks up to 21 and get a elite center in powers

Not a fan of trading up....but if powers drops to one of our picks i think it would be hard to pass up. 

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Center with first pick, WR with second 2nd rounder and edge rusher in third?

honestly i don't know.... i was looking at us using the first 3 picks on WR, Edge, and OC. When you do that you're left with some not great choices at CB. Might have to roll with CB with the 2nd pick if we want to get a solid one. still likely to have some good options available to help out at EDGE. Getting Clowney would for sure help take some of the pressure off, but if we went with WR/CB/OC in the first three we might be able to get things filled out nicely. for example:

image.png.a0603389920bb4a1fe2bfedcf31f41b9.png

• Beer 1

If you look beyond this year, Corbett is done and releasing Moton would free $17m in cap.  That's a big number.

I think the plan is for Christiansen and Nijman to compete for RT next year.

If Power-Johnson falls to 33, I suspect that will be the pick.  Otherwise I think they will wait until the top of the 4th and go with best available C to sit and learn for a year. 

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

honestly i don't know.... i was looking at us using the first 3 picks on WR, Edge, and OC. When you do that you're left with some not great choices at CB. Might have to roll with CB with the 2nd pick if we want to get a solid one. still likely to have some good options available to help out at EDGE. Getting Clowney would for sure help take some of the pressure off, but if we went with WR/CB/OC in the first three we might be able to get things filled out nicely. for example:

image.png.a0603389920bb4a1fe2bfedcf31f41b9.png

I feel similarly as well. Would definitely like to see us go WR, edge and OC too. I also saw the name Marshawn Lloyd on the list. That guy is pretty talented and I think could be a diamond in the rough for sure at RB if we went that way as well later in the draft.

Carry those 8 on the roster.  After last season you can stash Jensen and Zalavia on the practice squad to develop and get called up at a moments notice.   Heck if we did draft a rookie we could easily put Mays down on the PS as well and not really worry about losing him unless he wants to go somewhere else.

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

yeah i'm not happy with it. can't imagine that they are settled on it as well. 

i'm thinking it's probably likely that one of the first 2 picks will be a center because i don't think there's much in the way of FA OCs out there and they are probably going to want someone who could at least compete for the starting job.

We haven’t met with a single center prospect. I would feel better if we brought a couple in for draft evaluations. 

2 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Not a fan of trading up....but if powers drops to one of our picks i think it would be hard to pass up. 

Trading up has been a disaster for this franchise. I’m with you, if he drops to us then pick him. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• First.  You did just a great job with this video i am going to share it Second, id subscribe to your channel if i knew the channel 😊  third, im seriously into horses snd xavier has a horse  named  ‘dolla bill’.  …my new favorite player 
    • Sugar Defender Is a natural product that helps the body's blood sugar levels stay within a healthy range.   Sugar Defender has attracted interest as a blood sugar support supplement because it promises to assist in maintaining normal blood sugar levels. To determine whether Sugar Defender is a legitimate product or  a potential scam, we conducted an objective investigation of the company as part of this in-depth research. Click to Visit Sugar Defender Official Website Sugar Defender review: Does it help men and women maintain healthy blood sugar levels? As we dig deeper into this review, we'll examine Sugar Defender ingredients, the scientific basis for its creation, real-world user experiences, and any red flags may cast doubt on its legitimacy. Our goal is to provide you with an unbiased review so you can decide for yourself whether Sugar Defender Blood Sugar Support Supplement is a worthwhile addition to your health care regimen or just another scam that takes advantage of people's desire for better health. Come on this investigative journey with us as we work to sort fact from fiction and uncover the truth about Sugar Defender's promise to support blood sugar levels. Your health status deserves an honest assessment, and that's exactly what we intend to provide in this review. Limited Discount: Get Sugar Defender at 70% off on the official website! What Is Sugar Defender Drops? Sugar Defender Is a natural product that helps the body's blood sugar levels stay within a healthy range. Maintaining sugar levels in the body is essential as an imbalance can lead to a number of problems with other organs in the body. It is designed to start working almost immediately and regular use over several months will show good changes in your body. Supplement inventor Jeffrey Mitchell provides scientific evidence supporting Sugar Defender's ingredients. It comes in liquid form, is easily absorbed by your body, and is made entirely from natural and vegan ingredients. Along with other healthy natural ingredients, it contains grape seeds, African mango, guarana and maca root. Manufactured in an FDA approved facility, Sugar Defender Blood sugar support products are free of contaminants and harmful elements. The product is made using good manufacturing techniques and does not contain gluten or GMOs. So, let's learn more about the ingredients of Sugar Defender. Check The Availability Of Sugar Defender On Its Official Website Ingredients of Sugar Defender A blend of 24 powerful natural substances that make up Sugar Defender blood sugar supplement. Clinical research has shown that these compounds not only regulate blood sugar levels but also boost energy, burn fat and promote overall health. Maca Root: In addition to being a popular Peruvian herb, maca root is also a natural power source rich in vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids. Prized for its ability to increase vitality and endurance, Maca root is also praised for its ability to balance hormones and positively impact mood and libido. Eleuthero: Eleuthero, also known as Siberian ginseng, is a highly regarded adaptogen, distinguished for its exceptional resistance to stress. Its strategic inclusion in Sugar Defender stems from its proven ability to enhance the body's response to stress, thereby improving energy and cognitive performance. Gymnema: Essential exercises A unique herb that has long been used in Ayurvedic treatment is gymnema. Its special quality, alluding to its function in Sugar Defender, is its ability to reduce the taste of sugar when applied to the tongue. Coleus Forskolin: the main ingredient in Coleus, is known for its important function in promoting cyclic AMP, a chemical that promotes the breakdown of stored fat. The fact that Sugar Defender contains it highlights its importance in promoting metabolic health and weight control. African Mango: Sugar Defender contains African Mango, which is often associated with weight loss due to its positive benefits in controlling hunger and metabolism. Rich in fiber, it helps increase feelings of fullness, which reduces total calorie intake. Chromium: The trace element chromium plays an important role in blood sugar regulation and macronutrient metabolism. In Sugar Defender, chromium helps insulin function properly, improving the body's response to this important hormone. Cocoa The Amazonian guarana plant: is most famous for its beans, which contain twice as much caffeine as coffee beans. It provides natural energy, improves concentration and promotes faster metabolism, which can help with weight loss. Ginseng: Prized for its many health benefits, ginseng is particularly recognized for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Ginseng is essential for strengthening the immune system, supporting mental function and can regulate blood sugar levels. Click To Visit The Official Sugar Defender Website For Detailed Ingredient Information How Sugar Defender works to support naturally balanced blood sugar levels? The official website reports that this formula works by regulating the amount of glycogen absorbed from the food entering the body. On the other hand, dietary supplements contain active ingredients that aid in blood sugar regulation. Also promotes normal blood circulation, maintaining the body's appropriate blood sugar levels. Additionally, each person's It will work differently. So, you can achieve real results with proper nutrition. So those are all the different ways that work in our bodies. In addition to their role in regulating blood sugar levels, drops also contribute to stimulating the immune system. It also contributes to the body's metabolism or eliminates fat and cholesterol. Bumper OFFER 2024 | Read Sugar Defender Reviews and Complaints What Are the Key Benefits of Sugar Defender? Sugar Defender Reviews are mostly positive, suggesting that this supplement works. Let's take a quick look at its benefits to see why it's worth a try. Keep blood sugar levels stable: Unhealthy lifestyles affect our normal blood sugar levels. Therefore, our body produces more glucose. However, with Sugar Defender, you can control your blood sugar levels. It ensures that your blood cells nourish your body's organs with the correct amount of glucose. Increased Energy: Glucose gives you the energy you need to work. So, it Facilitates your body's glucose synthesis process. Thanks to that, you feel motivated and enthusiastic to work. It also contains ginseng, which helps fight type 2 diabetes. Improves heart health: It Balances blood sugar levels. It lowers blood pressure, allowing the body to pump blood faster. As a result, your immunity and heart health improve. Reduce sugar cravings: Eating foods high in sugar greatly contributes to increasing blood sugar levels. It blocks insulin and glucose. Gymnema, an Sugar Defender herb, reduces your cravings for sweets. Therefore, you should not eat foods that are high in sugar. Blood circulation control: Poor blood circulation is caused by high blood sugar clogging arteries and veins.It Reduces heart congestion and balances blood sugar levels. Blood circulation then normalizes. Enables ideal blood pressure: It Promotes blood circulation and ideal blood sugar levels. Additionally, it reduces blood density, making it easier for the heart to pump blood. Therefore, your blood pressure remains at an ideal level. Eliminates fatigue: Continuous use of It gives you energy. Fatigue, drowsiness, stress and insomnia disappear. Improves metabolism: It Keeps blood sugar levels stable and improves the health of internal organs. It is good for the stomach, pancreas, heart and kidneys. In addition, supplements also help enhance the digestive system's ability to absorb meals. As a result, your metabolism improves and you feel full. EXCLUSIVE OFFER – GET SUGAR DEFENDER FOR AN UNBELIEVABLE LOW PRICE TODAY Sugar DefenderDosage, Results, and Strength Recommendations The liquid form of Sugar Defender Blood sugar supporter is convenient to use. Below is the recommended dosage for Sugar Defender Supplements: Gently shake the bottle. Now lift the top and completely pour the liquid into the dropper. Mix liquid with water or your favorite beverage. You can also take it directly on your tongue without adding water. The ideal time to take drops is with water, immediately after breakfast. After using the supplement regularly for a few months, you will see the benefits. After taking the medicine for six months, you will see noticeable improvements. Results from Can last up to two years after treatment ends. However, this also depends on the individual's immunity. [BEST OFFER TODAY]: Click to order Sugar Defender Pros and Cons of Sugar Defender PROS: It's a simple, natural formula to ingest. The blood sugar formula contains only vegetable-based components. Its production facility conforms with GMP and FDA regulations. Blood sugar levels of individuals in their 30s, 40s, 50s, and even 60s are supported by it. It is free of chemicals, poisons, GMOs, and additions that lead to addiction. Many orders come with goodies and free shipping. There is a 100% satisfaction guarantee included with every package. CONS: The only place to get Sugar Defender blood sugar support supplement is online at the official website. It is not a substitute for prescribed drugs. (Extreme Savings) To Get Sugar Defender at a Discount, Click Here. What Are the Prices of Sugar Defender and Where to Buy It? Sugar Defender blood sugar support supplement is only available on its official website. According to the study, the demand for this formula is very high. Therefore, there is a high chance of the emergence of a duplicate supplement. Must be aware and not fall for them because it might cause negative effects. Moreover, it is advisable to always choose the official website to purchase authentic supplements. $69 – 1 bottle suitable for 30 days $177- 3 bottles suitable for 90 days. $294- 6 bottles suitable for 180 days. Sugar Defender reviews indicate that many people, including us, feel safe purchasing because every plan comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. (Buy directly) To purchase Sugar Defender from the official sales page, click here. Discover the free bonuses offered by the manufacturer Sugar Defender. Only purchase combos of three and six bottles to enjoy the Sugar Defender Offer. These are e-books that you can instantly download and store on your smartphone. Now let's look at them. The Ultimate Tea Remedies: includes traditional Ayurvedic tea recipes that help stabilize blood sugar levels. The origins of these recipes are also recorded in the book. Learn how to manage diabetes: Buy Sugar Defender Products to receive this e-book with solutions to all your diabetes problems. The book provides comprehensive diabetes management strategies. EXCLUSIVE DEAL: Buy Sugar Defender at the Lowest Cost Today Sugar Defender Users Ratings: Customer Ratings - 4.4 Flavor                  - 4.5 Value For Money - 4.5 Easy To Swallow - 4.4 Sugar Defender Real user reviews: What do they say? The majority of Sugar Defender Reviews are positive and users heartily recommend the supplement to others. Its effectiveness is also proven by positive reviews. Many people have mentioned how Sugar Defenderhelps them control high blood sugar. They also praised the formula as safe and addictive. Since it has been on the market for a while, Sugar Defender Has received nothing but positive feedback. Click to read more Sugar Defender Customer reviews Sugar Defender Reviews – The Conclusion Upon closer inspection, It Appears to be a legitimate vitamin for blood sugar support. We have discovered strong reasons to believe this. Science is used to guide Sugar Defender Ingredient selection. They can help maintain normal blood sugar levels in your home. The majority of people who have tried Sugar Defender Have reported happy experiences, suggesting that it can really work. It Is very sincere, unlike those scams that make big promises. His abilities are not overrated. It is intended to complement a nutritious diet and lifestyle. That  said, It Seems like a solid choice if you're looking for something to improve your blood sugar levels. In short, It Is a reputable product that supports healthy blood sugar levels and truly cares about your health. Special Offer: Click to Avail Exclusive Discount Offer on Sugar Defender (Upto 75% Off) Frequently Asked Questions How many bottles of Sugar Defender Should I buy in bulk? It Is highly sought after. Since many people buy supplements from the website, there is not much stock left. For 180 days, you need to buy a 6-bottle combo and stock up on Sugar Defender. Does one bottle order get free shipping? Customers must pay a $69 shipping fee when purchasing a bottle of Sugar Defender. However, three- and six-bottle combo sales qualify for free shipping. If I request a return, will I be questioned? When a consumer submits a return request, the company does not ask for more. So, if the product does not meet your expectations, you can return it without worry. What payment options are available and are they safe? Sugar Defender Blood Glucose Formula can be purchased with Visa, American Express and Discover credit cards. The site offers 100% secure and highly encrypted transactions. Is it safe to control blood sugar with supplements? Sometimes your body may experience a weakened immune response and other processes. This causes a number of diseases. You can rely on Sugar Defender, a natural, safe, hygienic and effective nutritional supplement in such cases. [BEST OFFER TODAY]: Click to order Sugar Defender