• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Williams to the Jets

Probably would've been overkill to have him in any case. We've already got Thielen who's probably gone next year, Johnson who could be gone next year and then signing Williams to a 1 year deal meaning he'd have been gone next year. I'm not sure it's ideal to be building a WR room that more likely than not won't be around for more than 12 months. They need to draft one with pick 33 and whoever it is needs to be getting a lot of snaps and targets.

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Williams didn’t get a lot of separation before his injury I don’t know how he will bounce back so I rather the team not pay him big money. I rather sign Odell for cheap 

Obj would never come here.

Damn, was hoping we'd get him, but honestly after that first wave of FAs that are getting paid with Brinks trucks, most of these guys are looking for teams that are built to contend already.  Should've known...

I really dont see the point in overpaying for an often injured wide receiver when the draft is super deep at the position this year…

That money would be way better served for paying for a defensive player anyway. 

Also a lot of you need to quit treating real life like its Madden and getting upset when a player who is a name goes elsewhere…

• Pie 2