• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign WR David Moore

3 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I get that he sucked last year, but the optimist in me ask how any QB would be successful last year, much less as a rookie. Things like this don’t just disappear. He has many many examples just a year prior that proves he can make throws anywhere on the field. His college tape is phenomenal. 

Virtually everyone in the NFL  has 'great college tape'. It means nothing that he threw a long TD in college. We are yet to see him do it at the NFL level, nevermind consistently. I doubt we ever will.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

3 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I get that he sucked last year, but the optimist in me ask how any QB would be successful last year, much less as a rookie. Things like this don’t just disappear. He has many many examples just a year prior that proves he can make throws anywhere on the field. His college tape is phenomenal. 

Lmaooooo.....still at it with the college highlights 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Bringing in a vet can be better than taking a chance on a rookie in a late round that at least he's got some experience and you have an idea of what you're getting. It allows the Panthers to draft 1 good WR (2nd or 3rd) instead of taking another one in the late rounds (unless a really good one also falls). He's 3rd to 5th on the depth chart anyway. 

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

people love to complain about them because they aren't future HoFers.

I think it's also because virtually every topic gets derailed into a Bryce Young snark thread within like 5 posts every time.  If we sign some o-linemen, it's specifically because Bryce Young = short and bad.  If we don't sign a receiver, it's because he didn't want to play with a crappy QB like Bryce.  Hell, even if we don't sign a no-name 4th string linebacker with 4 tackles last yearit's specifically because he didn't want to be on the same team as 5'10 Bryce Young (yes, an actual post in the Justin Strnad thread).

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2