• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offseason program begins

58 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Serious question. Did bulking up help his durability? I feel like he missed most of last year and the year prior. AR was the biggest QB in the draft and he had a rough start. Bryce needs to add some weight no doubt, but I don’t think he needs to be jacked up huge. 

The best thing for Bryce to do would be whatever the Hell Tom Brady did for 2 decades.

He was not jacked at all but he was pliable and his arm actually got stronger in the pros. This is again, without getting jacked.

So yeah, do that avocado ice cream BS and get pliable as hell.

Cam was jacked, he broke down.

Murray is jacked, he is always hurt

Richardson is jacked, he was the first of the QBs to go down for the year.

Just because you're ripped doesn't mean you're less injury prone. Hell, some of the most ripped dudes get injured the most often.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, WestPanthers said:

Seems like it doesn't help at all for his health and durability since he bulked up...........

Possibly, but let Bryce and his lean 190 pound frame keep getting hit by guys nearly 100 pounds heavier.  Good thing this isn't Rugby where he at least has some padding.

8 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Mahomes isn't jacked, but not exactly high school physical status either.

Mahomes is rocking the dad bod.  Manning was in similar shape.  I'm not sure an average dad bod is much more durable than a high schooler?  Regardless I agree Young needs to add some weight, but he doesn't need to get all jack up to play QB.  

24 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

The best thing for Bryce to do would be whatever the Hell Tom Brady did for 2 decades.

He was not jacked at all but he was pliable and his arm actually got stronger in the pros. This is again, without getting jacked.

So yeah, do that avocado ice cream BS and get pliable as hell.

Cam was jacked, he broke down.

Murray is jacked, he is always hurt

Richardson is jacked, he was the first of the QBs to go down for the year.

Just because you're ripped doesn't mean you're less injury prone. Hell, some of the most ripped dudes get injured the most often.

I think some of the bigger players try to play through contact which can lead to extra strains and injuries. Some of it is genetics and some of it is just luck honestly.  

42 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

sorry I will be sure to attach a trigger warning for you the next time I point out his size

Trigger has nothing to do with anything and I haven't been a huge Bryce supporter either in terms of my confidence in him so that has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

I simply noticed you never have one thing positive to say or think ever. It's always negative and I was blown away by it. I've seen it over many months and expect to see it but just realized today you are without a doubt the most negative poster I have ever seen on here. It seems as if this team brings you nothing but down. They have been a huge disappointment to me as well I can relate but if anything in my life we're to feel so hopeless and negative that I appear to be down and negative 100% of the time, I would simply find other things that do make me happy. I don't know if it is just the character you play on this board or if the true you. I was hoping it was just your character because I wouldn't wish that amount of constant negativity that just multiplies toxicity on my worst enemy. If you are truly that way, I'm sorry man. Seriously, I hate that poo for you. I spent a huge portion of my life that way and I can relate. It felt like I had fallen in a damn pit and could not climb my way out for anything. I hope it isn't this way for you. There's no trigger here, and Bryce has zero to do with it or his small size. It was just me concerned due to at one time seriously being able to relate is all.

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

It’s not a big deal, people are complaining just to complain.

The majority of QB injuries are lower body or hand related anyway so the argument that bulking up will make Bryce more durable is foolish.

Only Watson and Richardson suffered shoulder injuries last year and they are already much bigger than Bryce so the idea that Bryce needs to bulk up is idiotic.

I also love how bulking up is supposed to make a QB more durable and the two QB’s used as an example in this thread have their own injury history (concussions and ACL).

It’s all just a bunch of nonsense.

Totally agree.  The best way not to get hurt it to get drunk before the game.  That way when you get ragdolled in 1.7 seconds you don't tense up.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Trigger has nothing to do with anything and I haven't been a huge Bryce supporter either in terms of my confidence in him so that has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

I simply noticed you never have one thing positive to say or think ever. It's always negative and I was blown away by it. I've seen it over many months and expect to see it but just realized today you are without a doubt the most negative poster I have ever seen on here. It seems as if this team brings you nothing but down. They have been a huge disappointment to me as well I can relate but if anything in my life we're to feel so hopeless and negative that I appear to be down and negative 100% of the time, I would simply find other things that do make me happy. I don't know if it is just the character you play on this board or if the true you. I was hoping it was just your character because I wouldn't wish that amount of constant negativity that just multiplies toxicity on my worst enemy. If you are truly that way, I'm sorry man. Seriously, I hate that poo for you. I spent a huge portion of my life that way and I can relate. It felt like I had fallen in a damn pit and could not climb my way out for anything. I hope it isn't this way for you. There's no trigger here, and Bryce has zero to do with it or his small size. It was just me concerned due to at one time seriously being able to relate is all.

I'm not reading all that.  Just put me on ignore and be done with it

• Poo 1