• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ejiro Evero sees new people, but hears "high level" dialogue in meetings

Visited the QC for the first time in 7 years last weekend — saw Evero at Front Porch Sundays in South End. Seems like a cool dude who loves Charlotte.

Hope he wants to stick around and keeps building a good defense.  Maybe find a protege soon that can take over when he inevitably leaves for a HC spot.

• Pie 3

Exciting stuff with our run defense. Robinson and Clowney will be great additions.  

After looking at the photos below the article- I would love to be in the weight room and see what everyone is lifting.   Seeing Brown, Hunt, Clowney, etc... go to work would be cool.

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

This was a good read.

That was what I referring to when I stated "lost overall talent, gained  better "fit"". Nearly all the defense guys had either been with a current coach or played in the version of everos system. 

Not taking the hopuim this year tho. 

Plus I still think evero should have been the HC. 

2 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

This was a good read.

It really was. Evero doesn't seem like a guy who blows smoke to me. He seems like the genuine article and it sounds like he feels he's got good reasons to feel optimistic. I think we all do.

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, spydaman27 said:

Can someone provide some insider information on Gilmore. I have been seeing articles and posts about him for a month now and still nothing done. 

They want him here.

He wants to be here.

It's probably a matter of money.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, rayzor said:

They want him here.

He wants to be here.

Or he doesn't want to do offseason stuff, like a true Vet.

But probably a vet compensation thing to do with guaranteed money based on when he's signed as well.

3 hours ago, rayzor said:

They want him here.

He wants to be here.

Also why would they make him an offer before seeing how the draft plays out at this point? They got Dane as the placeholder. Clowney was more of a necessity that had to get done with an injured Wonnum, Barno, Dj Johnson, and that Klavon guy who might just be a camp body

• Pie 1