• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Roar Podcast with John Ellis is back

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

So if you think you know more than Morgan and Canales in relation to Young, say so.  They seem to think they can make something of Young--but some of you are acting as if you know more than them.  What would you do differently, and how did you acquire so much football acumen?  (2 part question).

What else are they supposed to say??? Canales also said he has no attachment to any of these players so if bryce flames out again it's no gonna be on him. 

On 4/20/2024 at 12:03 AM, Jackie Lee said:

I mean we can't really discuss WR's or Centers or whatever without mentioning the QB situation. Not sure what the optimists are grasping at. He was incognito all offseason except for a couple celebrity camp/youth camp appearances. Thielen was in the weight room every time they put out any footage inside the building. I think being the number 1 pick and QB1 comes with more weight than just showing up a day before voluntary workouts, no pun intended. If Cam had done the bare minimum imagine how much he would have been killed on here

So now Bryce is doing the bare minimum.  

I just don't know how anybody could ve so stupid to make that assumption.  

• Beer 1

33 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Any proof he's done anything besides a couple youth camps, a bojangles spot and showed up to a couple basketball games? If you have anything tangible showing he's been actually focusing on working out or working with his receivers please share. Most other qb's do share

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

36 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I would really love some evidence he's done anything, and if he has he's done a horrible job of displaying it as the so called face of the franchise #1 pick. Zero engagement

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

15 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I would really love some evidence he's done anything, and if he has he's done a horrible job of displaying it as the so called face of the franchise #1 pick. Zero engagement

He doesn't have a damn thing to prove to you.  

Why do you feel you're so entitled? 

You're making a gross assumption, but because you feel like he has to show you something, anything, you assume he's a bum. 

I'd hate to live in your head. You got issues. 

16 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I know ISM posted some pictures of working out with Bryce and routing some routes for him. Is it normal for young QBs to post their offseason workouts? Are AR, Stroud, and Levis sharing videos or something? I’m not trying to be condescending as I really have no idea what the norm is. 

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

You really need to log off for a little while  😆 

if you aren't an seeking attention QB posting your workouts then you're a bum. 

i think that's the message here.

QBs have an obligation to post their workouts or we have no choice but to assume they aren't doing anything.

lazy logic.

• Pie 7

59 minutes ago, rayzor said:

lol WE NEED VIDEO PROOF!

the new "WE NEED ANSWERS!"

I provided video proof last offseason and was told it was simply a PR stunt.  I mean I get having doubts, but some people are a little extreme…

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, rayzor said:

if you aren't an seeking attention QB posting your workouts then you're a bum. 

i think that's the message here.

QBs have an obligation to post their workouts or we have no choice but to assume they aren't doing anything.

lazy logic.

100% of Panther fans should be wanting him to be working on things that he was weak at or could improve at, or just working on anything he can think of to make himself better at his job.

It seems the disagreement is over whether or not fans are entitled to know the details. Why would anybody Not want to hear that he is working? 

It is true that no one is obligated to give us reports. But I think that if they are doing something to rehab their shortcomings and weak areas, it is a better idea to put that out there, than to say nothing.  

29 minutes ago, strato said:

100% of Panther fans should be wanting him to be working on things that he was weak at or could improve at, or just working on anything he can think of to make himself better at his job.

It seems the disagreement is over whether or not fans are entitled to know the details. Why would anybody Not want to hear that he is working? 

It is true that no one is obligated to give us reports. But I think that if they are doing something to rehab their shortcomings and weak areas, it is a better idea to put that out there, than to say nothing.  

on the grand scheme it doesn't matter at all to see these videos except to make some fans happy and it's likely mostly those fans who think he's a bust/bum anyways. 

we think it's important for us to know, but really it's not. 

the thing is, if he was posting that stuff, people who already don't like him would find a way to negatively spin it anyways, saying it's just for publicity and things like "i'll wait til i see it in real games" or whatever. 

people who aren't satisfied with not seeing wouldn't be satisfied with anything they actually saw because they already made up their minds and are just looking for anything to confirm what they think they know and whatever they see or don't see is just further confirmation in their minds. 

for me, i'm going to give this coaching staff and their working with players the benefit of the doubt. 

• Pie 2