• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jersey numbers for new arrivals announced

I can't wait to see all the part-time fans think that is still Shaq because of the #7 and the dreads. 

Met a guy one time that swore to these other guys at a bar he was a die-hard fan and never missed a game. He swore that "Steve Smith was the only reason Cam Newton got to see the Super Bowl back in 2017". 

You just can't win with fans like that, and the sad part is they are the loudest on social media.

• Flames 2

3 minutes ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

I can't wait to see all the part-time fans think that is still Shaq because of the #7 and the dreads. 

Met a guy one time that swore to these other guys at a bar he was a die-hard fan and never missed a game. He swore that "Steve Smith was the only reason Cam Newton got to see the Super Bowl back in 2017". 

You just can't win with fans like that, and the sad part is they are the loudest on social media.

Gotta love fans. One of the most hilarious things I remember from fans is going to games back in the day and hearing "Luuuuuuuuuuuke" whenever A.J. Klein made a tackle. 

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Sniffrey said:

Gotta love fans. One of the most hilarious things I remember from fans is going to games back in the day and hearing "Luuuuuuuuuuuke" whenever A.J. Klein made a tackle. 

Always wondered if his stats were ever inflated by the stats guy getting them confused

8 minutes ago, Basbear said:

hunt picked 50?!?!?

ewwww

His number in college. He and Lewis wore #68 for their previous teams but was already taken by Cade Mays. Lewis ended up negotiating with Mays for that #. Will be weird but if he plays up to his contract we’ll get used to it.

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• So let me ask you this, and this is assuming you watched the first 2 games of the season. The falcons game was a back and forth between to 2 bad teams until bryce throws 2 crucial picks to help atlanta pull away. The second game was a sloppy game where the defense scored and our offense did absolutely nothing till the 4th quarter, bryce even fumbles and saints return for a TD. If Dalton starts both of those games is the outcome and playout still the same for both games?
    • sure.  I acknowledge we had a rookie making rookie mistakes.  You fail to acknowledge a pushing 40 Dalton however paired up in this trainwreck wasn't going to yield significantly better results. good results.   And Dalton didn't even win his game vs a wrecked Seattle D.  Andy Dalton couldn't even find a way for his team to beat the Carolina freaking Panthers in 2022.  A team with an interim HC, that couldn't score, playing like it was 1970.   And Andy Dalton had REAL weapons on the field at his disposal.   All Dalton had to do was score more than 10 points.  He couldn't pull that off.    I probably got as little faith in Bryce as anyone here.   But I'm not willing to go this Andy Dalton route.  Maybe he wins 4ish here.  But he wasn't doing much here.  Dalton isn't Cincy Dalton.  
    • What do you think really happens here?  Do you think that Seattle loss with half a secondary is a realistic game for Dalton to consistently have?  Do you expect 40 year old Dalton to throw it 60 times and rack up 361 yards while constantly getting hit to work against other teams?  If we played him all year do you think he would rack up 6,137 yards 34 TDs and 0 INTs on over a thousand attempts?  That games wasn't a great game.  We were trailing all game and he threw it against a terrible secondary 60 times averaging 6.6 yards an attempt.  He had one "deep" pass to Chark (wide ass open) for 27 yards who ran another 20 for a TD.  That's not happening against other teams.  I would be surprised if Dalton made it two more games taking those kinds of hits and probably losing both of those games.  Our OL sucked, Our coaches sucked, and our weapons sucked.  Remember Rhule beat Andy Dalton and his Saints offense (which has a better OL and better weapons) just the prior year.  Yeah Matt Rhule...  Darnold put up 43 yards and 2 INTs and Dalton STILL couldn't beat him.  That's embarrassing.