• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jersey numbers for new arrivals announced

I can't wait to see all the part-time fans think that is still Shaq because of the #7 and the dreads. 

Met a guy one time that swore to these other guys at a bar he was a die-hard fan and never missed a game. He swore that "Steve Smith was the only reason Cam Newton got to see the Super Bowl back in 2017". 

You just can't win with fans like that, and the sad part is they are the loudest on social media.

• Flames 2

3 minutes ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

I can't wait to see all the part-time fans think that is still Shaq because of the #7 and the dreads. 

Met a guy one time that swore to these other guys at a bar he was a die-hard fan and never missed a game. He swore that "Steve Smith was the only reason Cam Newton got to see the Super Bowl back in 2017". 

You just can't win with fans like that, and the sad part is they are the loudest on social media.

Gotta love fans. One of the most hilarious things I remember from fans is going to games back in the day and hearing "Luuuuuuuuuuuke" whenever A.J. Klein made a tackle. 

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Sniffrey said:

Gotta love fans. One of the most hilarious things I remember from fans is going to games back in the day and hearing "Luuuuuuuuuuuke" whenever A.J. Klein made a tackle. 

Always wondered if his stats were ever inflated by the stats guy getting them confused

8 minutes ago, Basbear said:

hunt picked 50?!?!?

ewwww

His number in college. He and Lewis wore #68 for their previous teams but was already taken by Cade Mays. Lewis ended up negotiating with Mays for that #. Will be weird but if he plays up to his contract we’ll get used to it.

• Pie 1