• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 1 Game 2 Canes vs Isles 7:30pm

Just now, carpanfan96 said:

Brindy’s system doesn’t work in the playoffs and it eliminates special players from typically being special. Dump and chase doesn’t work when teams tighten up and can easily take it away. 

Preach… it’s built for regular season hockey when teams aren’t as conservative.

1 minute ago, carpanfan96 said:

Brindy’s system doesn’t work in the playoffs and it eliminates special players from typically being special. Dump and chase doesn’t work when teams tighten up and can easily take it away. 

I dont care if I get heat for this, but I say if we dont make it to at least the Conference final, then find a new coach.

Just now, carpanfan96 said:

At least we'll make the playoffs every year./s

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

We are in trouble. Two consecutive games where we have played like ass and we are lucky Freddie won us game 1

I really don’t put much stock on we played bad in game 1. Or that that was their best. People forget this is playoff hockey. It’s a different beast. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1