• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

According to Legette, Panthers will draft Legette at #33

16 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

I like how we have a qb who can struggle with the deep ball and is better with timing routes, we have a questionable pass blocking oline, Canales said he wants the ball out in 2.6 seconds, we had no receivers who could create seperation last season, and we are expressing a lot of interest in receivers who have no quickness, can't create seperation, cant run routes, take time to get open at all, and only real potential is deep threats in Legette and Coleman.  Wtf are they doing?  I really just am hanging on to hope that these are all just smokescreens right now.

I mean Thielen created separation last season and Diontae Johnson 100% creates separation with his route running. So we have 2 guys who can do it. I would think that having a WR who can climb the ladder and fight for the ball while having deep speed would be a great compliment to those two. 

• Beer 1

Give me Chop at 33, Ladd at 39, Trey Benson or Jared Wiley at 65, Malik Washington in the 4th, Khyree Jackson in the 5th, Matt Lee in the 6th, and Jalen Coker in 7th.  Some of those guys wont be there and I wouldnt mind substituting one of the mid round guys for Jared Wiley or Caelen Carson.  Thats just a quick off my head idea though.  Still leaves some holes but we cant fill them all in one draft. 

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Give me Chop at 33, Ladd at 39, Trey Benson or Jared Wiley at 65, Malik Washington in the 4th, Khyree Jackson in the 5th, Matt Lee in the 6th, and Jalen Coker in 7th.  Some of those guys wont be there and I wouldnt mind substituting one of the mid round guys for Jared Wiley or Caelen Carson.  Thats just a quick off my head idea though.  Still leaves some holes but we cant fill them all in one draft. 

I'm not sure Chop or Ladd either one will be there for us but of the possibilities I'd love to have those two at 33 and 39.

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, PanthersGTI said:

I mean Thielen created separation last season and Diontae Johnson 100% creates separation with his route running. So we have 2 guys who can do it. I would think that having a WR who can climb the ladder and fight for the ball while having deep speed would be a great compliment to those two. 

Thielen you expect to slow down even more this year and they are both probably gone after this season.  Dan said we were drafting for the future, not just immediate needs.

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm not sure Chop or Ladd either one will be there for us but of the possibilities I'd love to have those two at 33 and 39.

Same.  I think there is a better chance Ladd will be there at 33 and a world where Chop is there at 33.  If Ladd is there at 33 he could make it to 39.  Chop definitely wont make it to 39.  

• Pie 1

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/xavier-legette-panthers-told-me-theyre-hoping-i-make-it-to-second-round

“I’ve met with the Panthers about four or five times,” Legette said, via John Crumpler of USA Today. “The relationship, it just keeps continuing to grow. They’re really hoping I can make it the second round. They keep on telling me if I’m sitting at 33, they’re gonna take me.”

Not sure how I feel about everyone knowing who the Panthers like, and being able to trade up to get him before he falls.  This better be an intentional smokescreen and not stupidity.

3 minutes ago, Killah_Ray said:

Lmao Legette is more likely to go in the back end of the 1st and Huddle GMs are saying yeah I’d take a flyer on him in the third…

Y’all are so out of the loop of reality it’s ridiculous…

Where have you seen or heard anything about him going in the first?

• Flames 1

50 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Just some samplings:

image.png.d720f21c8275fbc5e43393ed947094d7.png

image.png.57e4c27de13481dbcc856378d89983db.png

image.png.fc3db236a95fcd33a9c113ce6544ef2b.png

image.png.a92115c7b0c4e5ddc983f692dbaff927.png

image.png.43013dcfce8a57a5597c670349857907.png

image.png.c344f43818fec7bc6ea60a111c950fde.png

NOBODY is saying this dude is worthy of the #33 pick.

none of the draftniks are. 

we have no idea what actual teams are saying about him or where they have him on their boards.

• Pie 1