• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young ready to get back to work, grow as a leader

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

someone told me once the best way to eat fish is eat the meat, leave the bones. take the good stuff and be happy for it and leave the bad stuff behind. 

now if i was in a position to make change happen, then it would be important for me to pay more attention to the bones. as a fan, though, i don't bear that responsibility. i don't need it. i don't want it. i've got enough on me as it is. i need to have things in my life that give me an escape from all of that (not that i need to escape from my life, it's actually quite good) but i have to make a lot of decisions and be hyper critical in other areas of my life. 

i'm quite happy to leave that stuff to guys that get paid to do it while i sit back and try to enjoy as much as i can.

That's my philosophy as well.

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Bryce Young, Kumbaya. Tell that poo to Bears fans you will have a better chance of success. I guarantee they love him. 

For Panthers fans, he has been about as useful as a boat anchor. A blocking sled probably contributes as much to the team’s success as things stand. 26-0, 9-0 in his 15th and 16th games. Trending up, he was not.   He is Ron before the Riverboat. 

6 minutes ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

Panthers social media team trolling the fanbase hard...

Bryce Young ready to get back to work, GROW as a leader

that's all darin gantt. he knows what triggers people. the guy has always had trolling tendencies.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

you have to decide, "Am I going to support him, or throw him under the bus?"  You have a right to do either, although I might reconsider the use of the word "fan" here.

I don't seem to recall much of this from 2011 to 2018.

People were way more brutal about this with Cam Newton and he had one of the most prolific rookie seasons of all time and was our only MVP in franchise history.

Bryce Young has to earn it like any other top pick before him. We might not like it. But that's the way it's always been.

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

i think we're a 6-8 win team this year. and that's me being really optimistic. i'd be really happy to see that.

I think the only way we win 6-8 games is if we run the ball a ton and have a strong D. Pretty much hiding Bryce which is the last thing that needs to happen. He needs to either run an NFL offense or gtfo. 

11 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

I think the only way we win 6-8 games is if we run the ball a ton and have a strong D. Pretty much hiding Bryce which is the last thing that needs to happen. He needs to either run an NFL offense or gtfo. 

Adam Sandler Head Nod GIF

• Beer 1

That is my fear, that we are saddled with a very average game manager for the next three years. Already sacrificed one miserable ass season, plus the 1st pick in the draft for that guy. 

And people are wanting everyone to support what so far has been very predictable fail. I do believe Canales can devise a way to get 16-21 ppg from the offense so if Young doesn’t fumble or throw a bunch of bad balls and the defense jells we may win 6. 

The problem is, with that type of attack where do you go from there? His ceiling is so limited by his physical ability. 

• Pie 1