• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select Xavier Legette WR - Pick 32, Round 1

40 minutes ago, 07579394 said:

TMJ,Mingo,and now XL😂

So give us a technical analysis of XL's limitations and how you have already determined that he is not up to your standards of excellence.   I guarantee your response will totally avoid what most would consider a sufficient, intelligent response. 

I might be in the minority of not liking this pick, but he needs a ton of development on his route running. It's nice that he's a big bodied wr that should help with jump ball throws, but there isn't much more I saw out of his highlights that had me wowed. I'm seeing comparisons to DK, but Legette is way more raw and unpolished of a wide receiver than DK was going into his rookie year IMO 

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I don't like this pick

• Pie 1

Just now, MHS831 said:

I think its sadly humorous how some Huddlers are already calling him a bust.  Unreal. 

Bust? What fool said that? The kid can play and is a good pick for us. The trade up scared me when i heard it announced. That is that after effect from trading up last year. Now that I've digested it its not so bad. Pick 39 is the wildcard however. They can go in any direction with that pick.

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I might be in the minority of not liking this pick, but he needs a ton of development on his route running. It's nice that he's a big bodied wr that should help with jump ball throws, but there isn't much more I saw out of his highlights that had me wowed. I'm seeing comparisons to DK, but Legette is way more raw and unpolished of a wide receiver than DK was going into his rookie year IMO 

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I don't like this pick

he’s still just a rookie, not a 5yr vet in his prime