• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who are the day 3 prospects you want to see us target?

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

These troll accounts are hilarious 

What's so hilarious? I don't do troll accounts. If I could get into my own, I would. The motherfúcka password recovery is sh¡t!

• Pie 1

After checking guys still available at each position I gotta say Troy Franklin looks like the best value in the 4th. Technically he still fills a need and could be a good one two punch with xavier in the future if we have to let guys go and I honestly wasn't expecting him to still be around he should have been gone. If not him, I like Tampa or sed Van prann with that first pick.  Don't pick anyone of those guys and I might rage. 

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Slow

Yeah i'm not loving these CB's tape. I'd probably go Booker for the edge help and C. These mock big boards are so far off I'm just going to assume it's acceptable to take Booker/Van Pran with our first two whichever order

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, TD alt said:

Sliders generally slide for a reason. The fact is is that this TE class leaves something to be desired. 

I think next year Is when tight end will be the target. So far this class has surprised me so no clue. Van Pran would he a smart move so... we are taking Sanders at TE. Lol. 

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, App Panther said:

I'd love Sanders but Canales doesn't use a TE much, so won't be upset if he's not the pick.

What is the knock on TJ Tampa? 

19 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Slow

#8 ranked CB in the beast and #55 ranked player overall - 2nd/3rd round grade

image.png.5007eb67c0a7e8c988b4fd1152bf1412.png

image.png.6c52d343a8f4bb0dfe82ab8afa111f7f.png

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah i'm not loving these CB's tape. I'd probably go Booker for the edge help and C. These mock big boards are so far off I'm just going to assume it's acceptable to take Booker/Van Pran with our first two whichever order

I mean, you can't assume that it's all about perceived need. It's really not a good thing to just draft a guy just so you can say that you did something. That's how we ended up with Johnson, who didn't show us anything last season. I'm thinking that the next pick still has to be BPA, and receiver is still the most legit position left in my opinion. 

• Pie 1