• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle was a run heavy team

9 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Look. I don't think Bryce Young's physical stature meets anybody's idea of who their ideal QB is. 

No amount of carrying on about it day in, and day out, is going to change his physical traits. 

This is why I choose to focus on on his strengths.  He does have strengths.  He does have traits that a lot of QBs wish they had. 

Did he have a terrible rookie season? No doubts. Was it on him? Impossible to say. To much of the offense was a damn joke around him to know ifnhe can be competent or not...especially because it was his rookie season. 

Please list a few, NFL level strengths.  On field playing QB stuff not oh he is really smart or really has a great attitude, not that stuff. And nothing about what he did in college against college athletes. What does he do well in the NFL?

So I know.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, strato said:

Please list a few, NFL level strengths.  On field playing QB stuff not oh he is really smart or really has a great attitude, not that stuff. And nothing about what he did in college against college athletes. What does he do well in the NFL?

So I know.

You're so cute when you act like you know football, but then ignore anything that doesn't support your opinion. 

I read your posts.  You can't hold back on your complete disdain for Young.  I get it, it's your opinion. I don't feel you're being unbiased in your opinion...but that's what makes opinions great. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Knowing your deep disdain for Young, there is no reason to even have a conversation with you about Young, because you're incapable of anything but, "he sucks ass and he's a bust."

Edited by pantherclaw

43 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

You're so cute when you act like you know football, but then ignore anything that doesn't support your opinion. 

I read your posts.  You can't hold back on your complete disdain for Young.  I get it, it's your opinion. I don't feel you're being unbiased in your opinion...but that's what makes opinions great. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Knowing your deep disdain for Young, there is no reason to even have a conversation with you about Young, because you're incapable of anything but, "he sucks ass and he's a bust."

Tell the rest of these fine folks then. I mean, surely you are able to articulate his strengths. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, strato said:

So I know.

The only thing they have left is he was durable. 

Let's forget that he displayed a weak arm, terrible mechanics, and held the ball way too long because he was scared to throw/Couldn't see the field. 

• Beer 2

Hopefully Canales can also bring the fug it chuck it football and the horseshoe Wilson had shoved squarely up his ass that allowed his wrs to somehow always come down with all the awful ducks he lobbed up

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

15 hours ago, Khaki Lackey said:

Fox/Rivera/Wilks-ball yields you a .500 record. While an improvement over the current sh!tshow, I wish we would strive for better. The only time Foxball gets you to the playoffs is if your division sucks or you happen upon a worldbeater like Cam. We don't have that.

They were all defensive minded coaches, Canales will be more creative. I doubt he will ever say a punt is a good play

5 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

They were all defensive minded coaches, Canales will be more creative. I doubt he will ever say a punt is a good play

Let's hope so. He's basically said he's sort of an old school run first style coach despite being on the younger side. 

• Pie 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

So whats a strength that he has that another nfl qb would want?

Edited by mrcompletely11
  • Beer 1

45 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

seattle ran the ball a lot, except for the one time they really should have 

sad richard sherman GIF

that was a horrible decision....but i loved that reaction.

I want us to become a smashmouth football team again. On offense and defense. It has been a long time since we dictated the terms of a game to the other team.

Yeah, run heavy will be great and will give whoever our QB is a chance to make the most of their skills. 

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

I want us to become a smashmouth football team again. On offense and defense. It has been a long time since we dictated the terms of a game to the other team.

Yeah, run heavy will be great and will give whoever our QB is a chance to make the most of their skills. 

same here. that's who we were. i know a lot of people want us to have one of those fancy new high flying air show offenses going on, but that's not who we were when we felt the best about the team. 

and maybe bryce isn't the big gunslinger jake was or the big play guy that cam was, but there's got to be something he can do...right? hopefully canales can figure something out.

New York Lol GIF by Lifetime

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, rayzor said:

same here. that's who we were. i know a lot of people want us to have one of those fancy new high flying air show offenses going on, but that's not who we were when we felt the best about the team. 

and maybe bryce isn't the big gunslinger jake was or the big play guy that cam was, but there's got to be something he can do...right? hopefully canales can figure something out.

New York Lol GIF by Lifetime

I'm waiting for an example of a fancy high flying offense.