• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Untold Story of Xavier Leggette

58 minutes ago, dave-o said:

Dont know much about his game but damn how can you not love this dude... 

He is the definition of a dawg, love this guy. Dan Morgan was not lying when he wanted to fill out this team with the right mentality.

• Beer 2

8 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Mentally, it takes years to get over the death of a parent when you are young--and he lost 2 within 4 years.  Personally, I lost both of my parents in a span of 10 months--and you think you are fine, but you are devastated.  From a football perspective, Legette's time came and he made the most of it--but there are a lot of factors that could contribute to the reason he struggled--people develop at different rates and some are late bloomers.  QBs may have a favorite and if it isn't you, they might diminish your opportunities.  I think Legette has the ability to be as good as any WR in this draft, but he is probably an early second round grade at this time.  His upside (along with Mitchell from Texas) is off the charts.

I haven’t kept up much with the background of our draft picks.  I knew he lost his father but was not aware his mother had passed also.  That along with Transitioning to college and the position switch makes the late break thru more understandable.  Basically a kid and was able to overcome so much and now he’s a first round draft pick.  He’s gonna be an easy guy to root for.  

• Pie 2

On 5/19/2024 at 8:56 AM, shaq said:

Haven’t seen anyone post about Xavier Leggettes backstory. It’s actually a really inspiring and powerful story. If anyone is interested I made a video about it linked below.

First.  You did just a great job with this video

i am going to share it

Second, id subscribe to your channel if i knew the channel 😊 

third, im seriously into horses snd xavier has a horse  named  ‘dolla bill’. 

…my new favorite player 

The guy has an adonis body and works incredibly hard. And has the humble personality to match. I hope he is the WR we've been looking for, if he starts showing out in preseason im RUNNING to get a jersey, first one since McCaffrey

• Pie 4

2 hours ago, bythenbrs said:

How can you not root for this young man?!

As a person it is incredibly hard to root against this guy even you are a fan of another team.

I feel like even if he busts he would still be very likable by our fans. 

• Pie 1

My daughter had a teacher named Mrs Legette. She was from South Carolina too, and that was a teacher that she loved, and her mother and I loved. Ima get both her and me Legette jerseys to start the year. I just need him to show something this preseason to justify the purchase