• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mr. Scot Question

philp

Well look, if they want Harbaugh they will move quick after Orange Bowl so Luck knows before Jan 15. I would assume they have already sent out feelers to Harbaugh, if not Hurney should be fired. If they want a current asst on a playoff team, then you wait.

I don't think the Panthers know how to hire an "in the spot-light" kind of coach...

It'd be awesome and exciting, but the panthers tend to shy away from awesome and exciting and gravitate more towards "aw shucks" and as exciting as watching paint dry.

So while I'm hoping for a fiery passionate coach, I'm already resigned to a Grimm type of hire that will neither titillate nor stimulate any of my senses.

i don't see luck staying in school w/o harbaugh. I still think he would prefer his qb over an alex smith to start his nfl career.

this is good news because it will draw harbaugh out. He cant be smug about his status at stanford if he is interviewing. I would like harbaugh, but i want luck more. If jerry wants harbaugh, he has the chip he needs to get him. If not, then at least luck will see that harbaugh is looking.

Archived