• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis must reall be something special...

i'm just afraid we will sign him and he won't be near the same player prior to the knee injury...whenever we sign him it needs to be an incentive laiden contract...to much risk with that knee...love the guy though and i'm hoping for nothing but the best

I'm still working on it.

I'm not sure about the 20 years thing since the franchise isn't 20 years old so it must be about the fans and their ability to judge football players is poor.

In all seriousness i hope he wasn't becoming ill or something.

The absolute worst things about his injuries is that they happened the EXACT same way. So what happens when he tries to do it again.

TD thought that the injury occured in part because he took off his knee brace off too soon. He plans to keep his knee brace on this time. His legs are kinda skinny compared to his upper body, slightly out of proportion, so leg injuries could be a nagging problem.

I tore my ACL and coming back is 90% mental. The docs make the knee as strong as the non-injured one but some players can get over the mental game and others can't. I sure hope he can because he will really help our D.

He IS something special. What I find difficult to digest is a player that is such a stand out at his position, so replacible at any position other than the first.

It is safe to say that the majority of panther fans don't know how to judge their way out of a wet paper bag, ...they couldn't judge their way out of round 1 of a draft 20 years ago.

To be honest, I can't make much sense out of the first half.

I must have been in the process of writing to post, had to walk away from it for some distracting reason, then didn't finish the train of thought.

Lol....sorry guys.

TD is a beast. Fox and Hurney had this one right when they drafted him to be a LB. It is a shame that he was yanked back and forth during his first 6 months on the team, due to injuries to an already weak secondary.

I don't put him in the same class as Morgan. TD has had the same injury twice. His knee will be fine, if it isn't already.

His ability and production is difficult to replace. Would need another great athlete who is also a great football player. Those generally only come in the first round of the draft.

Hope this helps. Once again guys...lol...sorry!

Archived