• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

7:25

TheOracle

That's how much time was on the clock after the Panthers intercepted TJ Yates in the 4th Quarter.

The Texans never got the ball back.

That's a positive step forward for the Panthers' Offensive unit. Also, the Texans' Defense, just like the Bengals', looked great on paper because they'd mostly played against bad offenses. If they're "#1", they should've been able to get the ball back for their offense.

That's how much time was on the clock after the Panthers intercepted TJ Yates in the 4th Quarter.

The Texans never got the ball back.

That's a positive step forward for the Panthers' Offensive unit. Also, the Texans' Defense, just like the Bengals', looked great on paper because they'd mostly played against bad offenses. If they're "#1", they should've been able to get the ball back for their offense.

Thing of beauty. I think by number one defense they mean statistically. So that is a mjor improvement for a defense that is not for "efficient":dita:

I was really worried when we were up 21-13 we would have to settle for a field goal. Relying on Olinda(yes, that is a pun) is never a good thing and usually deflates our offense and defense when he misses. Could've been catasrophic. I'm glad Chud mixed up the play calling enough for Dwill to break one.

it's almost like you could say we were learning how to win today...

They definately learnt how to win today. If there had been a better QB in there I would have been more nervous...... but it was nice they were able to finally get out of a 3 and out slide, other team coming back and put together a 92 yard drive for a TD, then put the game away by just running the clock out on the next drive.

1. So that we could win

2. So the record can be broken at home.

THe first reason is all Cam cares about. He and I agree on what is important- wins. The great part is that he is in a position to make it a reality. I knew that which is one reason I championed the call to draft him.

I will be there to see him break the record with hopefully a bomb to Smith in the first quarter next week. So I am glad I will get to be there to see it, but honestly the win is so much better than individual accomplishments which players will have the whole offseason to enjoy.

Archived