• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why Not Kuechly To Tampa?

BigEric

I know normally MLBs don't go top five unless they're "blue chip", but, why does it seem like a lock in every mock that I read that they'll draft Claiborne? I know he'll be BPA there, but it doesn't fill a huge need. Eric Wright, Aqib(pending), and Ronde is a lot invested in CB, while they have trash bags at MLB.

Why is there no hype that the draft will look like this?

1. IND-Luck

2. WAS- Griffin

3. MIN- Kalil

4. CLE- Richardson

5. TB- Kuechly

6. STL- Blackmon

7. JAX- Floyd/Ingram/Coples

8. MIA- Tannehill

9. Car- Claiborne.

You have to put %7Boption%7D brackets and a full URL. It's 2012 dude learn computers.

I think he did it on purpose showing how little he cares for this thread. The message was still clear but with 90% less effort of finding a link.

Richardson will almost single handedly fix their offense. Blount has gotten to the point he tips off literally almost every play. Plus, Richardson is a beast on top of being the diverse RB they need. Richardson's impact IMO could be bigger than anyone in this draft. Normally, I am not a fan of drafting RBs high.....but it is almost scary how much he could aid the offense.

Plus, they have no CBs in the NFCS.....so again, Claiborne is easily a better choice

I hope for our sake....they get Claiborne

Richardson will almost single handedly fix their offense. Blount has gotten to the point he tips off literally almost every play. Plus, Richardson is a beast on top of being the diverse RB they need. Richardson's impact IMO could be bigger than anyone in this draft. Normally, I am not a fan of drafting RBs high.....but it is almost scary how much he could aid the offense.

Plus, they have no CBs in the NFCS.....so again, Claiborne is easily a better choice

I hope for our sake....they get Claiborne

in the above mock, Richardson is off the board when they pick.

It would be nice if we didn't have to play Richardson, we have enough trouble stopping the run..

I would love for them to take Kuechely because I would feel much more comfortable thinking we will walk away with a good DL prospect that way. :P

Archived