• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Denver fans,I'd like to introduce you to.......

Bob NC

Yeah im not to comfortable with Riveraball right now. It reminds me of foxball.

I don't mean to argue with ya, but I don't see the comparison. Fox ball was predicated on field position ball control special teams and a strong defense.

Riveraball doesn't rely on field position or ball control we have poo special teams and an over achieving defense.

That great quarterback wasn't so great. 3 turnovers tonight. Can't really blame them on the coach. Although the decision not to try for a fg at the end of regulation was baffling.

he looked pretty good to me. we all know that first int wasn't really an int. he clearly isn't prime peyton anymore, he can't challenge them deep like he used to, but he was far from the problem today. he got them the lead and the defense + running games blew it.

you don't trust your defense to save the game ever.

the safest place for the ball to be is in your offenses hands...i don't care how confident you are in your D. you give the other team the ball and you aren't just daring them to score on you, you're inviting them.

that's why i don't trust rivera, either, btw. that . poo cost us a couple games as well. conservative game management turns you into a doormat.

Archived