• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera Press Conference

rodeo

...and I hate Rivera for his lack of urgency too.  I keep hoping I'm wrong.

My $212 per seat tickets don't say 'well, we want' to play strong but if we don't win there are 15 other games'.

I expect urgency and their best effort every single game and one day Rivera will learn, if you are going to not be prepared, don't do it at home.

How can you not have "URGENCY (besides your job being on the line)", when you only play 16 games, one day a week for your season???

I would be pretty sure that RR is telling them behind closed doors that they need to come out and prove that they are a real team. I am also sure that he doesn't want to give the hawks any locker room quotes to put on the walls.

"Okay guys bring it in. This is the first game of the season. We are going to have a tough task in front of us with the Hawks. I just want you to know, if we lose the season is over. So if for some reason we don't pull this one out. Everyone panic. Now let's go get em"

How can you not have "URGENCY (besides your job being on the line)", when you only play 16 games, one day a week for your season???

Ron will have to answer that question.

This may be my last year of season tickets.  I would like to walk out of that stadium just one  more time for the home opener, not pissed off.

I honestly don't know where the hell these retarded ideas about coaches come from. I judge Rivera on his missteps in play calls and situational coaching (the most difficult facet to learn) and people have a rightful beef there. But motivation and accusations of a lack of urgency? Shut your ignorant mouths. You look at the way the team fought in a meaningless game against the Saints and tell me they didn't want it. And now that the stakes are higher you think they lack urgency? Are people seriously that effing stupid?

Archived