• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

browner out tomorrow?

toldozer

The pedhawk fans don't seem to mind at all. They are the most cocky bunch of douchebaggery I've ever seen.

Here's one of the dozens of comments on their forum.

"We'll be fine with Avril and Browner sitting. The Panthers are chumps, with literally no shot at winning this game on Sunday. Let Thurmond or Lane get some reps in there and let O'Brien take the starting Leo spot this week. We'll be alright."

The pedhawk fans don't seem to mind at all. They are the most cocky bunch of douchebaggery I've ever seen.

Here's one of the dozens of comments on their forum.

"We'll be fine with Avril and Browner sitting. The Panthers are chumps, with literally no shot at winning this game on Sunday. Let Thurmond or Lane get some reps in there and let O'Brien take the starting Leo spot this week. We'll be alright."

Exactly, they are cocky as hell regardless. I could careless if they came in a wheelchair, im knocking that bitch over and running into the endzone.

Meh, I would much rather see them at full strength.

Get ready for the excuses.

meh, a win is a win is a win.

there are no asterisks. excuses don't matter in the big scheme of things.

teams have been facing us year after year after year with us not being full strength and didn't seem to mind taking it. no reason that we shouldn't.

You think the Seahawks care our best RB is hurt? That we are having to makeshift our LG position at the last minute?

No. All they want is a win and to start 1-0.

they sure didn't care that they only beat the packers last year because the replacement refs screwed up. the win was all that matters. how they got it didn't. how they get the loss won't matter either.

Archived