• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Start Norman & White / Shula step up your game

Dash Global

I think instincts, angles, positioning, and tackling are more important than simply running a 4.4.

What ever we do, I want Godfrey replaced. He has been giving to many chances imo

Yeah same, I was going to say a higher football IQ makes up for a little speed but I have no clue what white's football IQ is like.

Godfrey was not late over the top. It was not his responsibility to be there on that play. It was Thomas and Thomas alone who was supposed to stop cover his man one on one. Godfrey may have been out of position being as close to the play as he was but I think he was to watch around the 15 yard area.

I've rewatched coaches film and broadcast and listened to the radio to get their input.

Captain shouldn't be playing at all. Even in the slot, he still leaves his man wide open. He should be cut.

Capt wasn't the worst DB out there today.

Godfrey ... late again on a big play.  Continues to lack range or instincts, or maybe both.

Thomas hurt us on a few plays, including special teams.  He and the coaches need to take a long look at his tape, not too good.  

No, sure he can certainly be worse. I just want to give other people a chance to show what they got. 

Seen enough of Godfrey to know he isnt the answer. 

That's what preseason is for, you don't throw away a season just to see what happens if you start an UDFA at a new position when your defense is excellent to begin with.

They're always good enough until the game is on the line

They're not the reason we lost the game.

Seriously. Perspective. We allowed 1 touchdown by a team that was hanging up 50 points on teams last year. We do not need to shake up the defense. They're allowed to allow a touchdown sometimes. They did everything they needed to do for us to win the game.

Archived