• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Wyche comments on NFLN this AM reg Dwill

SCP

Imagine the bitch fest people will put up when he gets cut

I think most people are going to be fine with it...it's just the same 3 predictable people who are clearly his lover or something...only way to explain that sort of attachment to a running back especially.

I think DeAngelo will lead the ill will in the locker room this season.         Move some money around,  squeeze some more juice from a rock and find a couple other players to restructure.....and cut Dwill. 

I love Dwill,  but fug him.  Openingly not really giving the new guys a chance...h3ll bent on bitching about 89, LaFell, Ginn and Hixon leaving. 

This is not going to be a big issue with the team.  He's just being honest and saying that he is worried because we lost some guys he knows well and is comfortable with.  And he even admitted that he doesn't know a lot about the guys we have brought in, so it's more fear of the unknown than actually thinking the FO doesn't know what they're doing.  After all, change is hard when you are not privy to the big plan and don't know what's going on behind closed doors. 

So he, along with the entire team, will be fine once we get one or two high level receivers in the draft.  Also, once he gets to know Cotchery and Avant, I think he will adjust fine. 

I would think Gettleman is pleased with D-Will after D-Will agreed to the following pay cuts:

2013 Restructure

Converted $4M into "signing bonus"

Reduced base from $4.75M to $850k

Reduced Workout Bonus from $250k to $150k

Added 2016-17 dummy years

2014 Restructure

Reduced base from $5.75M to $1.85M

Reduced workout bonus from $250k to $150k

2015 Restructure

Reduced base from $6.75M to $1.85M

Reduced workout bonus from $250k to $150k

Added a $1 million Option Bonus

as for people thinking D-Will "called out" the FO by saying it's shocking and unbelievable to see all 4 top WRs let go in one off-season (has any team in history ever done anything close to that before????) and saying doing that puts a lot of pressure on the FO to both find replacements and to assume responsibility for doing something so outside-of-the-box/drastic... Gentleman agrees with D-Will on all that. D-Will didn't say whether he agrees or disagrees with Gettleman letting go / replacing our top 4 WRs, he just said it's shocking/unbelievable (took huge balls) and that it puts more pressure on the front office than taking the easy way out (everybody respects someone who decides not to take the easy way out)

as for people thinking D-Will "called out" the FO by saying it's shocking and unbelievable to see all 4 top WRs let go in one off-season (has any team in history ever done anything close to that before????) and saying doing that puts a lot of pressure on the FO to both find replacements and to assume responsibility for doing something so outside-of-the-box/drastic... Gentleman agrees with D-Will on all that. D-Will didn't say whether he agrees or disagrees with Gettleman letting go / replacing our top 4 WRs, he just said it's shocking/unbelievable (took huge balls) and that it puts more pressure on the front office than taking the easy way out (everybody respects someone who decides not to take the easy way out)

I would actually say it puts more pressure on the players...Gettleman is clearly going to have several years to see his vision through due to the hand he was dealt from Hurney. Add that he made the playoffs in his first year as GM....his leash is actually longer than...oh I don't know a certain aging RB.

Guess that means I disagree with DWill in that regard.

No doubt that it was shocking...not too many people would argue that.

Archived