• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 SCHEDULE

Lilsmitty09

Panther fans need to start buying tickets to SNF now. Hope we put a block up on tickets for PA area codes.

At least try to represent somewhat better than we did in the playoffs Panther fans.

i think they go on sale may 31

edit: 

Single Game Tickets

A limited number of single-game tickets to each of the Carolina Panthers home games for the 2014 season will go on sale May 31. Ticket prices range from $41 to $120 plus applicable taxes and service charges. Fans may purchase up to 12 tickets per game with limited availability. Tickets can be purchased one of four ways:www.ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster Charge-By-Phone, Ticketmaster Ticket Centers and Bank of America Stadium Ticket Office (except on May 31). You can guarantee your seats for each home game without the hassle of buying single-game tickets each year through the purchase of a Permanent Seat License (PSL).

http://www.panthers.com/tickets/single-game.html?icampaign=tix_car_landing_singletix

Our schedule is pretty good if you look at our opponent's schedules too.

-Detroit plays at Carolina on six days after playing a big MNF game vs. NY Giants.  I expect a lot of focus to go into the national televised game.

-Pittsburgh at Carolina after the Steelers play arch rival Baltimore the week before.  Traveling after that game should be a let down.

-Chicago at Carolina after a home game vs. the Packers. 

-Cincinnati hosts Carolina after a game vs. New England

-Seattle at Carolina after a game vs. division rival St. Louis.  Back to back road games for a west coast team are usually rough.

-New Orleans at Carolina on 4-days' rest after hosting Green Bay.   Peppers and Clay will season and bury lil Drew

-Minnesota plays Carolina the week after hosting the Packers.

Panther fans need to start buying tickets to SNF now. Hope we put a block up on tickets for PA area codes.

At least try to represent somewhat better than we did in the playoffs Panther fans.

So someone willing to buy my ticket then so I can invade from PA with my Panther's jersey?

I'm trying to convince the misses to fly with me to Charlotte for the Steelers game. We can see some family that lives in NC, get drunk at aroids Charlotte bars and restaurants, then watch Carolina smack the poo out of Pittsburgh.

One caveat though is I want seats by SCP. Section 5 something I believe?

yeah i audibly groaned when i saw that sunday nighter.  there are going to be busloads of those slugs rolling in to the stadium.

then there's the TV broadcast where al michaels and cris collinsworth will comment no less than eighty times about how great stiller fans travel and point out all the fans who "made the trip down to charlotte".  yep that grueling 50 minute haul all the way from hickory.

yeah i audibly groaned when i saw that sunday nighter. there are going to be busloads of those slugs rolling in to the stadium.

then there's the TV broadcast where al michaels and cris collinsworth will comment no less than eighty times about how great stiller fans travel and point out all the fans who "made the trip down to charlotte". yep that grueling 50 minute haul all the way from hickory.

Go to the game and help prevent that as well as avoid listening to those two alltogether.

I can't really complain about the schedule. Yes, I would like to have more prime time games, but like I did, we all just need to accept the fact that the Panthers are not a "primetime" team.  Yes, we have Cam but we don't draw a huge national audience like other large market/glamorous teams. It's just the way it is.

Right because moving to a new area gives you every right to call yourself a fan of the teams that play there.

Why not be a Giants fan too?

I refuse to cheer for the Broncos in any way. But it is fun to ask them simple questions like, who was the qb before The Golden Calf of Bristol? And why does elway hate Jesus do much?

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Wife wants to go with me to this game. She grew up in Erie Pa and as a Steelers fan.

I have already instructed her that she WILL NOT wear Steelers colors .....and if she cheers for the Steelers during the game that I WILL throw her off the upper deck.

SNF poo us serious.

Archived