• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Star and Short

CPF4LIFE

3 turnovers, 3 sacks not enough? 14 points given up was disappointing but it was only 2 bad drives and 1 was because of a bullsh(t penalty. It wasn't as good as I hoped but it was still a great performance.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful. It's just maddening how the game turned so fast. 

I think the roughing QB penalty was close, but what really seals how I feel about it is that Decoud didn't drive the QB into the ground. He tried to pull off. I wouldn't have thrown the flag. 

I don't mean to sound ungrateful. It's just maddening how the game turned so fast. 

I think the roughing QB penalty was close, but what really seals how I feel about it is that Decoud didn't drive the QB into the ground. He tried to pull off. I wouldn't have thrown the flag. 

I agree the 14 points allowed was really upsetting to me, but we dominated on defense through 3 quarters. All I gotta say is if that was roughing the passer, then the play where DA almost threw the pick at the end should've been roughing the passer on them. He was hit by two guys both after the play.

Take away that 50 yard run by their FB, they have about 50 yards rushing. Take away a few bad penalties, they don't have but about 130 yards passing and probably don't score that first TD.

Overall, the defense was pretty damn dominant.

Alice logic

Reppin' Huddle West

Don't forget that "incomplete pass" that was an obvious fumble as well, along with all the blatant holding that was never called.  There was some shady reffing going on today, yet we still won.  Didn't they say the head referee was Doug Martin's HS principal or something?

We dominated that whole game, offense/defense/special teams. save for the scare at the end.  The final score wasn't very indicative of how much we outplayed them.

Archived