• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

They Say A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words...

chknwing

fall on the ball.....how many times to players need to be told......sigh

Had a receivers coach that used to yell 'Just catch the ball and fall down!' when we dropped a pass... reminds me of falling on a fumble. It's not glamorous to catch a ball and immediately fall down or to just jump on a fumble, but much of the time it's better than the alternative. Philly will fix it.

I like his mentality even though this was an entire team failure. Maybe this ass whoopin will wake them up.

it did last year when we played AZ. and this is a game earlier. 9 game winning streak here we come!!!! haha

okay taking off my homer glasses now. i do think this will wake the team up. but for sure this year is going to be hella more difficult

I can't believe the amount of people saying we should cut him. He's a rookie and had a great showing at WR last night. He made a rookie mistake, it happens.

He obviously was beating himself up over it. I liked the leadership Cam showed when he went up and told Philly not to let it bother him. (I'm guessing that's he said before he slapped him on the butt)

The way I look at it, KB and Philly are our future, and after last night, I'm excited about that.

He asked Rivera if he could apologize to the team after the game.  Rivera told him not to because that wasn't why we lost. 

He also said he did a lot of good things offensively and maybe they're putting too much on him with PR/KR

Also, said he didnt stress the drop. The problem was him picking it up and then fumbling 

Archived