• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy's Intent

Gin and Juice

Starting to wonder if this fiasco surrounding Hardy is by design on his behalf?

Fact: Players hate the tag because if the player suffers a career ending injury then a huge payday is lost.

Some parts of this ordeal seem so ridiculous that you would almost think Hardy has no desire to play this season. What say you to the notion that Hardy has fabricated this event in order to keep the current payday while hitting the open market next year in healthy form?

It is ridiculous to suggest he fabricated everything given he played game 1 and then the Ray Ray thing happened. But he and his lawyer had no reason not to postpone things since he gets all 13 million to sit and if suspended next season he will be likely earning less and his 6 game suspension will cost millions less next year than it would this year.

You, my good friend, have said the most stupid thing today. Upon seeing your dumbassery, I was caught between two notions, both the emphatic desire to laugh, but also to cry a long hard cry, one which caused me to immediately void my bowels. If I could, I would remove your ability to create posts immediately. Unfortunately I cannot do so, but I will tell you this: You fuging suck.

Lol, easy guys. It's not a secret that players dread the tag. Hardy had played for pennies on his level of production. Now DG says, no CJ contract for you....we will just tag you.

Mere days later, the "incident" occurs. He is being treated as bad as Ray Rice over a bunch of he said/she said BS.

Did players know about the Rice thing before it blew up?

Pay Holder 50,000 to act the part?

Make no effort to express the desire to play?

How many honestly think he will not win the appeal? That conviently gets pushed back past the close of the season?

Archived