• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"To win the game"

Jeremy Igo

Why are you reversing your position so quickly?

Because it's obvious that Ron is clueless on gameday and has reverted back to his old ways now that his contract was extended.

I thought that after our run in '13 he had learned. Now he has shown in two close games (CIN and today) that he is a scared pussy. 

In press conferences he is sounding like Rod fuggin Marinelli when he was with the Lions.

Because it's obvious that Ron is clueless on gameday and has reverted back to his old ways now that his contract was extended.

I thought that after our run in '13 he had learned. Now he has shown in two close games (CIN and today) that he is a scared pussy. 

In press conferences he is sounding like Rod fuggin Marinelli when he was with the Lions.

Actually, my bad.  Got you confused with TN05 who's arguing that Rivera made the right decision in another thread.  My bad....it's the "TN".

And again, I don't think he's just saying this stuff.  i think he genuinely believes it.

I do too man and it's the reason I literally think he's a moron...I'm not just saying that as a general insult...I mean it literally, Ron Rivera just isn't a smart dood.

You know, I'm usually fine with things like that. You trust your Kicker and Defense to win the game.

BUT

Not when Cam is straight BALLING and on a roll out there.

Also if you are going to run it, we were doing a great job turning the corner all game....why not do that.

OR at least spread out the O and let Cam take off for a decent gain.

This team poops.

Archived