• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Manziel early riser for Browns

redbuddha

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12041706/johnny-manziel-arrives-cleveland-browns-practice-facility-early

BEREA, Ohio -- Johnny Manziel called his ugly debut as an NFL starter an "absolutely" humbling experience, and his midweek preparation habits for Sunday's game at Carolina seem to validate those words.

ESPN spotted Manziel's car arriving at the Browns' facility at around 7:30 a.m. Wednesday, more than five hours before the team is scheduled to practice at 12:50 p.m. Unless someone else was driving the car, Manziel was likely coming to the facility for prep work on the Panthers. This was the same car Manziel often drives to games and practices.

A 7:30 arrival would be considered early for most NFL standards, unless the Browns were holding team meetings.

I really want to make jokes but I was out all night at his age too. Get back to the barracks right as my alarm was going off for PT

You didn't have a job that requires a huge amount of time prepping to be successful, and not just during team-relagated times but when they are off the clock too.

ESPN Reports: Cam was going to the stadium on his day off .... and gets into a car wreck.

ESPN Reports: Cam needs more time to study because he's too slow to pick up offense.

ESPN Reports: If Cam Newton was smart enough to pick up an NFL offense then he would have never gotten into a carwreck.

Archived