• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Browns at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Like Jeremy, I too will be roaming the sidelines today as an equipment asst. I set up the locker room yesterday and at the stadium all day today. Hopefully I will witness a Panthers win from up close and not get taken out by a play out of bounds.

I think KB and Philly have huge games today. At least, I hope they do.

Cleveland blitzes and plays a lot of man. I'm thinking they'll double Olsen with a LB under and a S over top. If the WRs outside can't make plays, it's gonna be a long day.

Stewart will also continue his 100+ yard rushing streak today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• His entire contract is basically 90% guaranteed he got a 24 mil signing bonus and a similar prorated amount. You could save a a few million roster bonus, for '25 and '26.  If he is horrible draft someone. Make them beat him out. He can be #2 for ’25 before the season is over. Maybe before camp.  If he’s greatin ‘24 then no problem. 
    • I still hope he can be the next Tua. But not sure how i feel about the next years class will be. Sanders you have to deal with the Media and his dad who wont want him here. Is Beck going to be the man? Ewers had to fight off a Freshman last year. Hoping if we pick high we can do a trade like the Bears did to us.
    • I understand the point you're trying to make but Brady didn't win all those Superbowls without a good arm. You see how Bill B has done without him. I think we're getting tangled up in the significance of labels on this discussion. Good. Elite. Average. Above/below average. What it boils down to is what the individual can do when the rubber meets the road. You either can throw an adequate deep ball when situation requires or you can't. Burrow is certainly an intelligent QB. The Championship game was a combo of that and obviously a very well crafted gameplan. But IQ or "processing" ability only get you so far as well. I mean Bryce Young was regarded by many as damn near a 22 year old Professor Charles Xavier on the football field leading up to the draft. Didn't make a damn bit of difference in 16 games. Your phsyical talent shows up on the film or it doesn't.