• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm starting to have Patroit level hate for the Seahawks

cardiackat88.

you know.... i hated the Patriots for their general douchebagery. the Seahawks, so far, have avoided being douchebags about their success. maybe the fans are unbearable, but the team itself has handled success with integrity, something that couldnt have been said about the Patriots. 

i am okay with the Seahawks having success. i wouldnt mind if they won back-to-back super bowls. now if it comes out that Pete Carroll has been video taping the opponent´s sideline, i´ll feel differently. but for now, i am glad for them. i hope the Panthers begin to have this kind of success in 2015...

It's not luck.

The fake FG kept them within range, the defense kept them within range. From there you just have to make plays, which they did.

This^^^

The insecurity repeatedly displayed on this site by some posters is getting rather tiring.

Running down every other successful QB or team in the league to try and prop up the Panthers mediocre performances.

Luck?

These teams make the most of their opportunities.

The Panthers... not so much.

Archived