• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pro Football Spot's FA prospects for Panthers & some of my own thoughts

top dawg

I would actually love to have Crabtree at a decent price. I feel like he is on par with LaFell talent-wise, and as much as the Huddle likes to poo on him, we could have really used LaFell's talent this past season. I'd still like to draft a WR if possible, but Olsen, Benjamin, Crabtree and Brown isn't that bad of a group of guys for Cam to be throwing it to.

I would actually love to have Crabtree at a decent price. I feel like he is on par with LaFell talent-wise, and as much as the Huddle likes to poo on him, we could have really used LaFell's talent this past season. I'd still like to draft a WR if possible, but Olsen, Benjamin, Crabtree and Brown isn't that bad of a group of guys for Cam to be throwing it to.

I just don't think Crabtree brings the speed factor we really need on the outside.

I would love to get Torrey Smith, he would fit the definite need for a speed/deep threat. I think Nicks or Crabtree would be cheaper and  an upgrade to Cotchery. The Panthers could then draft a speedy, deep threat like Devin Smith if they get Nicks/Crabtree rather Torrey Smith.

I would also really love to get Cameron away from the Browns. 

Archived