• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ian Rappoport confirms it was a hoax

Jeremy Igo

You guys are fuging idiots. Ian Rapoport has 567,000 followers on Twitter. You think he really tweeted that out and it just so happened that the only people that saw it are tied directly to the Huddle? I have like 750 and I can't tweet something stupid without at least someone seeing it and bringing it back up. Also, the last part of the tweet was a dead giveaway it was fake. These NFL guys don't throw in little sensationalistic quotes in their tweets like that with the FO supposedly being "stunned". 

Fake, 100% fake. There's not even anything fishy going on here. It's a loser with ZERO life that decided to photoshop that. There are easy Twitter-fake sites out there that will photoshop tweets for you instantly as soon as you type in whatever message you want under whatever Twitter handle. There's no conspiracy here. Move about your day.

If it was true, you wouldn't be seeing a few screenshots. You'd be seeing mass retweeting going on, deletion or not.

Let me see if I understand all this:

- So fake Rapaport tweet of Cam rejecting contract was made (or just posted) by Dexterity and posted on Huddle

- Igo tweets out what has been posted here so now it is out beyond the Huddle

- Rapaport catches wind of fake tweet and says he has no idea WTF it was but wasn't him.

- Now it is a he said / she said thing when in reality no one said really anything because the whole thing was fake and started here?

Is that remotely close?

It's been on twitter, didn't start here. I didn't see the actual tweet but saw the commotion on there before coming here.

So u r saying you didn't see it now?

No, What? I just don't think it's true. The tweet that is. Rapoport probably got hacked and the tweeted was deleted by said hacker before he realized. I saw it, a handful of others did too. I'm just certain Rapoport wouldn't tweet that on accident and then try to cover it up knowing it would come out later. 

Don't know why the huddle thinks I'm the bad guy today..

Archived