• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One Year Later, Would You Still Be Interested?

NJPanthers12

Nicks would be better than LaFell in 2013. KB, Nicks and Ginn would be good enough for us to win games, provided we can find a serviceable LT. What we need to do though is continue to build our offense around the run, and Stew in particular. I don't want Fozzy to take D-Will's role next year where he and Stew both get 10 carries. Stew should get 20-25 and Fozzy should get 5ish, and set up some screens for Fozz. 

Nicks would be better than LaFell in 2013. KB, Nicks and Ginn would be good enough for us to win games, provided we can find a serviceable LT. What we need to do though is continue to build our offense around the run, and Stew in particular. I don't want Fozzy to take D-Will's role next year where he and Stew both get 10 carries. Stew should get 20-25 and Fozzy should get 5ish, and set up some screens for Fozz. 

That right there is all about the line. Sure there is no reason to think Stew will make it healthy through the year but the line will dictate our success. A fundamental belief of mine in football. After QB, line on both sides is most important. I truly believe many RBs would've had a ton of success in Dallas this past year. Sure Murray is good and he magnified that success. But I truly believe the strength of the line far outshines the strength of the back (minus a few outliers). We fix the line (I'm talking to you Tackles) and stay healthy this year...I really like our chance for success.

I recognize none of that is earthshattering analysis.

I agree, assuming Stew stays healthy which given his history seems exceedingly unlikely.

Archived