• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Morgan hints at meeting with the Panthers

Sam Mills Fan

Yeah, because wiping out on a motorcycle because of your own failure to yield, failure to exercise due care, and following too closely and THEN "tweeting" pictures while you are driving 100+ MPH on a highway are direct evidence of a sane, mature mind that cares about his own and other's well-being.

Didn't realize he got suspended for that

If we get Morgan, I say the only REAL 'need' going into the draft would be Safety in my opinion. We signed Oher (OT), and then Ginn (WR). Morgan would certainly replace Hardy at DE.

We're setting ourselves up for another decent BPA draft.

OT and WR are still very well a huge need. No way we can depend on Oher and Ginn.

If we get Morgan, I say the only REAL 'need' going into the draft would be Safety in my opinion. We signed Oher (OT), and then Ginn (WR). Morgan would certainly replace Hardy at DE.

Wr

Ot and WR are still a need.. Ginn nor Oher are not starting quality players for teams who want to be super bowl contender. .

I hope the FO doesn't think like you..

I still think that we "need" an OT moreso than a safety, but I think it could be debated either way.

They may be a need per se but it's not a hole anymore.

Both tackle and WR are definitely holes right now. We have bodies there, sure, but holes nonetheless. We have a fringe/potential #1 receiver, and a bunch of guys that would be four or fives on the majority of rosters in this league.

At tackle, we have an unknown in Remmers that played admirably at RT but no one knows how he will develop and if he is a long-term solution. Oher has been trending down for years and is not a solution to our woes at LT. David Foucault is just a guy and that's about it.

Tackle and receiver are still the biggest holes on this team.

Archived