• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bersin signed to one year deal

Darth Biscuit

Honestly, there's nothing bad about this signing.  Being an ERFA, we get him at vet min. He had some pretty clutch grabs for first downs, and had a TD.  Just forget about the PR/KR in his past(not his fault anyway), and he's all good for a #4/5 WR.

Pretty much this. 

sorry guys but bersin is that bad. guy doesn't belong on an active roster. remember when the ball went right through his hands and was picked off? that's what he does. he is below average in every way as a receiver.

fug

I'm not going to name them all but are there really not 100 or even 150 better WR's in the entire world? Really?

If you're seriously going to complain about our #5 receiver not being good enough I don't know how to help you.

Dumb @ss hell move

I imagine its a move that costs us nothing.

I expect there may be a tiny signing bonus involved, then a vet minimum contract for a 2-year player if he actually makes the team. This keeps him on the roster for offseason workouts and through preseason for team practice and drills at the very least.

Why is this a bad thing? Ever heard of training camp bodies? They have to be signed to contracts, you know that right?

Are people really this mad about Bersin? He would be like our 5th WR, and he might not even make the final roster this year. I'm more concerned about the #2, we signed Cotchery as a guy our QB could count on, and unfortunately he disappointed all too often.

If you're seriously going to complain about our #5 receiver not being good enough I don't know how to help you.

David Tyree made the most famous catch in history. Domenik Hixon made perhaps the best regular season catch in our own history. The difference in championships. Things happen and I want the best. I love where our FO is leading us, just hard for even the most casual fan to believe Bersin is one of the top 100-150 in his profession, which is what the demands of the job should require. Not sad, just shocked.

Archived