• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints deal TE Jimmy Graham to Seahawks

UNCrules2187

Yeah, I heard that one before. Oh yeah!

...When Seattle traded for Percy Harvin.

That's two first round picks The Hawks have given away now.

To be fair, it worked out fine, considering how well their season went.... not that Percy had a single thing to do with it.

God seeing the Saints crumble is so sweet. Brees is washed up and now Jimmy is gone. Bwahaha! Even though I had to go through the pain of seeing us sign Oher this makes it all better. Saints make their death kneel. Oh well plan for the future Saints, and we'll take the south again.

I think it's a good move by the Saints. They weren't going anywhere with that current lineup, and to parlay Graham for a 1st and a starting C...I'd say smart move.

Seattle is a tad bit scary with Graham, but Graham is soft and will disappear against real physical defenses. Not worried, because if we do see them again, we'll get them this time.

How can the Seahawks afford Graham with all of the other high profile players on their roster..

They drafted really well, and have a 3rd round QB still playing on his rookie deal.

Russell makes a ton of money outside the lines, and is probably fine with playing on cheaper deal, if they try to win now.  They have a nice 2 year window, but after that, expect the team to be blown up and start over as Russell rounds out from a "game manager" to a "franchise QB".

They have situated themselves very well.

Archived