• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boykin to Visit per Rapoport

NYPantherFan

Aaron Rodgers and McCarthy's offense would make Bersin look like fuging Steve Largent, so no it doesn't. Wear your rose colored glasses if you want, the guy sucks.

Hey keary colbert was a beast too, wasn't he?

Please if you really think that Bersin would be that amazing in that system the hate for our team is just oozing from your vains

"Boykin had almost 700 yards two years ago, he's one step away from being all-univerzze!"

"oh yaaah, I would love to sign cotchery! Dude had 10 tds last year herp derp! "

Notice the complete absence of the role, system played in, and immensely better talent around those players with their prior team being mentioned.

12-4 quickly turns to 4-12 long term when giving two running backs $80 million combined. Maybe everyone wouldn't be whining and the team would be able to go grab big name receivers had he not screwed them into the position they're in.

Don't you dare bring logic and facts into this

in his first two years he has constructed teams to accomplish something never before done in Panthers history, and with limited wiggle room

No, he added some nice croutons to Hurneys salad and then thought he knew more than everybody else and we won the sorriest division competition. The actual TALENT on this team, the ones that keep us competitive, Cam, Luke, TD, Olsen, CJ, all Hurney guys.

He's still riding Hurneys core players.

They never came last year

I know Ace but money and Hurney isn't a excuse anymore. .

Let's just sit back and let the plan play out.. This draft is full of day one starters at WR and Gettlemen has made his name so far drafting. .

Jesus everyone..

Its a visit and I would like to have him here, but I'm not selling or saying hes going to be our #2 and save the franchise but damn y'all are acting like he's straight garbage.

For those saying 2013 was a fluke and its because of the system. Would that have stopped you for getting excited for Cobb this year? How about when people on here wanted Greg Jennings a few years ago?

I'm for one excited to bring in young players that are hungry to earn a starting spot. Low risk high reward. Worse case we cut him during preseason; if we sign him would it stop us signing someone else? Probably not. He came from VT which is known for special teams. Everyone on here complained and bitched about talent and people blocking on that side of the ball. Guess what he can do.

wasn't rodgers injured a shitload in 2013 with tolzien, flynn, and seneca wallace all getting playing time too

e: just looked those three started a combined 7 games in 2013

6'2" 218 lbs. 25 years old with 3 years of experience in a great offense that teaches timing and routerunning. Had 49 for 681 with 3 TDs in 8 games when Cobb was injured.

Not his fault the Packers had talent in front of him on depth chart and hit on the Davante Adams draft pick last season.

I'd prefer us taking young talent from great teams (Patriots, Packers, Seahawks, Ravens) that happen to be buried on the depth chart because those teams draft well.

He doesn't have to be a #2 for us, we still have a WR loaded draft to look forward to. He can definitely push Cotchery and Bersin, tho.

Stop dialing suicide prevention and put your phones down.

I can't believe you want to say Gman "destroyed" the franchise but stick up for Hurney.

His 2011 spending spree set us back. Thank god he had a few good first round picks or we'd be hopeless.

Gettleman doesn't get a pass for me because the cap isn't ideal. What other GM in the NFL publicly complains about their capspace? Stop making excuses and do your job. That cap poo is his built in excuse while he learns how to be a GM. So what if we have $60 million in caproom if we're the Raiders

(1) He's just visiting so far (2) We'd be adding a young player to compete if he signs (3) It would likely be a cheap cuttable deal if he gets beat out

I don't get what people are surprised or getting all ticked off about. 

No, he added some nice croutons to Hurneys salad and then thought he knew more than everybody else and we won the sorriest division competition. The actual TALENT on this team, the ones that keep us competitive, Cam, Luke, TD, Olsen, CJ, all Hurney guys.

He's still riding Hurneys core players.

Hurney poo in the salad bowl

Archived