• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So Whatever Happened to That DB We Drafted from WV?

SetfreexX

trash pick - I called it when I saw it. Typical Marty draft selection. 

WVU guys are trash and overrated coming out of college. I'd steer clear of that workout wonder WR they got coming out of this year, too. I  think WVU players have trouble grasping NFL playbooks.

West Virginia is a joke college and their academic "standards" are the #1 reason why they aren't playing in the ACC. Geographically speaking, it would have been a perfect fit. 

WVU guys are trash and overrated coming out of college. I'd steer clear of that workout wonder WR they got coming out of this year, too. I  think WVU players have trouble grasping NFL playbooks.

West Virginia is a joke college and their academic "standards" are the #1 reason why they aren't playing in the ACC. Geographically speaking, it would have been a perfect fit. 

Serious question... is there anything you don't consider "trash"?  Seems like 95% of your posts these days involve calling something or multiple things "trash".

After listening to Kevin White break down coverages and routes during his visits to the studio of NFLN, I'd definitely disagree with you there.  Plus, you can't call a guy with his production a "workout wonder".

But for real, I thought Ike Taylor had legitimately killed him.

Man...now I feel bad, I didn't know/remember that play. I just thought he faded into obscurity. I still take the side of Chris borland retirement being overblown but it seems that I picked the absolute worst situation to poke fun at. Damn.

I usually don't entertain ignorance on the main forum but this post is full of dumb.  How many times have you been to WVU?  How the hell do you know shat about it?  You want to talk ACC academic "standards" then lets bring up ACC sweetheart Tarheels academic "standards".  You "think" WVU players have trouble grasping playbooks!  You "think" because you don't have a fugging clue!  Don't post ignorant dumbshit and not expect to get called out.          

Serious question... is there anything you don't consider "trash"?  Seems like 95% of your posts these days involve calling something or multiple things "trash".

After listening to Kevin White break down coverages and routes during his visits to the studio of NFLN, I'd definitely disagree with you there.  Plus, you can't call a guy with his production a "workout wonder".

Its because he "thinks" he knows about Kevin White and every other WVU player.  You had to actually watch Mountaineer football to know what Kevin White did.  Or be an informed, objective fan of college football.  Not a ignorance spewing clown. Even ignorant ass Michael Irving didn't know anything about him at the conbine.  Mayock had to tell him the kid was good right before the 40.  Alright, Im done. 

Archived