• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers talk to Greg Jennings

Jeremy Igo

If Jennings signs here, the thread title will be changed to reflect that. So, just don't bother clicking on it until you see that if it's going to upset you

There is exactly 0% chance a new thread isn't started if Jennings signs here, so changing this thread title is pointless.

And I'm not being hyperbolic to make a point. 0% chance.

man greg jennings is trash we dont need no attention seeking diva... this is a business we need decisive alpha males on this squad...its already 2 weeks from may and this guy is touring the country still not knowing where he will move...the hell with this fugazy oldhead...,

There is exactly 0% chance a new thread isn't started if Jennings signs here, so changing this thread title is pointless.

And I'm not being hyperbolic to make a point. 0% chance.

i expect no less than 3 new threads with a 3rd four hours later and then another 2 days later wondering why there are no threads on it even though there are 2 others right there on the front page.

i expect no less than 3 new threads with a 3rd four hours later and then another 2 days later wondering why there are no threads on it even though there are 2 others right there on the front page.

Twice that if he signs somewhere else, as well as declarations that our season is over, we need a new GM and assorted other silliness and stupidity.

man greg jennings is trash we dont need no attention seeking diva... this is a business we need decisive alpha males on this squad...its already 2 weeks from may and this guy is touring the country still not knowing where he will move...the hell with this fugazy oldhead...,

this was my exact thought

Archived