• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers talk to Greg Jennings

Jeremy Igo

If I had a young family, I wouldn't want to visit Baltimore, much less live.

Baltimore is a place that is too North to be South and too South to be North. You have fast walkers clutching their cultural purses amid forever waxing northern slickness that just connotes a sense that the fast talkers are continually trying to get over amid the eternally waning undertone of rebellious southern charm. The result is akin to a storm, where cold and warm fronts constantly collide in the form of political corruption, economic malaise, crime and blight.

Anyone who had a choice as to where they would raise a family would not voluntarily choose B-more. ;)

If I had a young family, I wouldn't want to visit Baltimore, much less live.

Baltimore is a place that is too North to be South and too South to be North. You have fast walkers clutching their cultural purses amid forever waxing northern slickness that just connotes a sense that the fast talkers are continually trying to get over amid the eternally waning undertone of rebellious southern charm. The result is akin to a storm, where cold and warm fronts constantly collide in the form of political corruption, economic malaise, crime and blight.

Anyone who had a choice as to where they would raise a family would not voluntarily choose B-more. ;)

There's a reason that people from Maryland elect to live in North Carolina instead. A good 15% of people in my County are from Maryland.

Archived