• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Great Pie Debate - Offseason 2015 Edition

Jeremy Igo

I have a confession to make...

I don't think I have ever actually eaten a "real" pie before in my life and by that I mean a pie with crust covering the filling.

I have had chocolate chess pie from the Angus barn, I have had pumpkin pie (which I hate), I have tried pecan pie (which I love), and I have had Chicken pot pie on more than one occasion, but I have never had Apple, cherry, or any other similar derivative of pie before in my life...

Just realized this... Huh...

I don't think I have ever actually eaten a "real" pie before in my life and by that I mean a pie with crust covering the filling.

I have had chocolate chess pie from the Angus barn, I have had pumpkin pie (which I hate), I have tried pecan pie (which I love), and I have had Chicken pot pie on more than one occasion, but I have never had Apple, cherry, or any other similar derivative of pie before in my life...

So how has it been?  You know, having not lived and all?

Wow. This is the first time I ever heard of someone saying they never ate apple or any other pie before. You should try it. You're missing out BIG TIME.

doubletake.gif

Archived